List of resume samples for ADMINISTRATIVE LEGAL SECRETARY / APPLICATION ADMINISTRATOR job title, With CV Format Examples & Templates
ADMINISTRATIVE LEGAL SECRETARY / APPLICATION ADMINISTRATOR Resume Sample - Template #5312
ADMINISTRATIVE LEGAL SECRETARY / APPLICATION ADMINISTRATOR – Champaign County Circuit Court
Obtain a position where I can most effectively utilize my administrative analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
April 2005 to Present
• Perform a wide variety of confidential secretarial, clerical and administrative duties for the Circuit Court.
• Type correspondence, produce forms and pleadings for Champaign County Judiciary.
• Update and maintain personnel calendar for Court employees.
• Responsible for accounts payable.
• Provide information to the public on wedding procedures; schedule weddings and complete wedding license forms.
• Assist the Court Administrator in providing technical support necessary for the development and implementation of the Champaign County Integrated Justice Information System.
October 2004 to April 2005
• Monitored and controlled the internal and external jail security system through the use of various security devices.
• Utilized computer and paper warrants to enter, retrieve and relay information.
• Performed clerical functions by maintaining logs, records, reports and files.
March 1995 to April 2005
• Responsible for all aspects of human resources including interviewing, hiring, and training for a staff of 30 employees.
• Controlled day-to-day operations, resolved customer complaints, and employee issues.
• Conducted daily bookkeeping, cash drawers, and accounting duties.
• Generated daily specials, assisted in product ordering and menu planning.
1992 to 2003
For related job vacancies click here.