List of resume samples for Auditor job title, With CV Format Examples & Templates
Accountant / Auditor Resume Sample - Template #10380
Accountant / Auditor – VASCO BURKINA
A highly versatile and level-headed Accountant with more than 6 years of experience in the field of Accounting & Taxation as well as Internal Auditing. Expert at maintaining Payables & Receivable Modules as well as Income Tax, Service Tax & Sales Tax Preparation. Capable of managing the General Ledger & Cash Management Modules and highly adept at TDS Preparation. Possesses in-depth knowledge of the Fixed Assets & Inventory Modules as well as ROC Preparation.
I am a highly organised and composed Accountant having first-hand Accounting & Taxation experience in excess of 6 years. I have in-depth knowledge of the procedural intricacies of the Internal Auditing Processes and the knowledge is adequately backed by proper technical knowledge of software like Oracle, Tally and MS Office as well as the other Taxation & Accounting Software. I can ensure the accuracy and reliability of the tasks that I handle, with my organisation’s financial and legal image being in my safe hands.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Sponsorship required to work in the US
June 2015 to Present
Nature of Business: Manufacturing Co.
• Using Tally 9.0
• All Accounting Work
AL SHIRAWI GROUP OF CO
December 2011 to February 2015
Nature of Business: Group of Co.
Company Profile: Al-Shirawi Group of Company has a turnover of around $5000 million for more than 28 units & it has a strong presence in the Gulf Countries & the Middle East. The company is dealing in Air Conditioning and has a strong presence in Trading & Logistics, Printing Press, Manufacturing, Heavy Equipment, Electronics, Building Services and Maintenance Engineering among many other sectors.
• Using ERP Oracle R-12 & 11-I
• Fixed Assets Module
• Payables Module
• Receivables Module
• General Ledger Module
• Cash Management Module
• Inventory Module
M.R.PANDE & CO. KHARGHAR, NAVI
October 2008 to November 2011
Nature of Business: CA Firm
• Using Tax Software & Tally
• Income Tax Preparation
• TDS Preparation
• Service Tax Preparation
• Sales Tax Preparation
• ROC Preparation (Registered to Companies)
• Auditing & Accounting for our clients
R.K.KAYANI FREIGHT BROKERS PRIVATE LIMITED
June 2007 to September 2008
and NRK KAYANI LOGISTIC PVT LTD, BELAPUR, NAVI-MUMBAI, INDIA Jun 2007 to Sep 2008
Designation: Asst. Accountant
Nature of Business: Freight Brokers and Clearing Forwarding.
Masters in Management Systems
Bachelor of Commerce in C Course
• Accounting & Taxation
• Internal Auditing
• Payables & Receivable Modules
• Income Tax, Service Tax & Sales Tax Preparation
• General Ledger & Cash Management Modules
• TDS Preparation
• Fixed Assets & Inventory Modules
• ROC Preparation
Agency Senior Auditor (Audit Director level position) – International Board of Auditors for NATO Resume Sample - Template #1092
Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN
EXPERIENCED INTERNATIONAL AUDIT PROFESSIONAL with proven record of earning increased responsibility and proactively leading diverse, international teams. 20 years of audit experience, practiced in both the private sector (Deloitte) and at an international organization (NATO), including over 10 years of international management.
2006 to January 2018
Most senior financial and compliance audit position reporting to the Board. Lead and manage a team of 19 international auditors auditing 60 NATO or NATO related entities with total annual expenditures of over €10 billion located in 15 different countries, including Afghanistan. Review
audit work for quality assurance and compliance with International Standards of Supreme Audit Institutions (ISSAIs) and financial statements for compliance with International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS), which are based on International Financial Reporting Standards
(IFRS). Review performance audit reports. Communicate orally and in writing the audit results, which are often sensitive or classified, to senior NATO, military and government officials. Cooperate with the Board in the development and management of IBAN’s Strategic Plan and
Annual Work Plan. Responsible for the development, promotion and administration of financial and compliance audit policies and procedures. Perform staff recruitment, evaluations and training.
• Successfully initiated and managed significant improvements through new risk-based financial audit manual, working methods, focused management and supporting electronic audit files, using TeamMate audit software, leading to:
• Improved professionalism and compliance with ISSAIs, and • Increased efficiency and effectiveness with more thorough business/governance understanding and risk and internal control assessments. Efficiencies allowed IBAN to create six new performance auditor positions from within existing resources.
• Improvements confirmed through a successful, first-ever peer review of IBAN in 2014.
• Issue approximately 40 financial and compliance audit opinions each year, resulting in an average of 10 (25%) modified opinions each year and providing many recommendations to strengthen NATO’s governance, risk management and internal controls.
• Gained broad experience auditing NATO’s diverse and complex activities, including military operations, procurement of complex military capabilities, communications and information systems and large infrastructure projects, as well as logistics, contracting, scientific and research capabilities, cybersecurity, administrative functions and retirement plans.
• Attained working level knowledge of IPSAS, IFRS and COSO standards.
• Initiated, planned and led audits, on location in Afghanistan.
2003 to 2006
Performed NATO financial, compliance and infrastructure audits on location across NATO in 10 different countries. Planned and supervised the day-to-day audit activities, wrote audit reports with detailed observations and recommendations, and presented the results to the Board Members and senior NATO and military officials. Audits performed in both Oracle and SAP environments.
• Discovered and reported material internal control weaknesses at NATO’s military commands.
• Successfully competed for Agency Senior Auditor position after less than 3 years at IBAN.
2002 to 2003
Led audits of private and publicly traded companies with annual revenues up to $1 billion in the manufacturing and electrical utility industries. Responsible for managing the efficient and effective use of audit resources to meet strict firm and auditing standard requirements and for the preparation of client billings. Reviewed and advised on Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings, including merger related filings.
• Successfully integrated former employees of Arthur Andersen into audits.
• Provided accounting advice to a development stage joint venture of two large U.S. multinationals as it transitioned into commercial production.
2000 to 2002
Supervised international teams on audits of European subsidiaries of U.S. multinationals, including Procter & Gamble, General Motors Acceptance Corporation and Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC). Provided U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) guidance and training to international colleagues and participated in Belgian/French GAAP to US GAAP reconciliation projects.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to new environments and rapidly changing roles.
• Successfully addressed complex and risky audit areas, including litigation, environmental, and restructuring reserves and financial derivatives.
1998 to 2000
Planned and supervised multiple audits of companies with annual revenues up to $1 billion. Reviewed audit work for compliance with firm policies and accounting standards and evaluated auditor performance. Gained broad experience by auditing both publicly and privately held
companies of various sizes in the defense, manufacturing and non-profit industries.
• Gained acceptance into Deloitte’s competitive Global Development Program.
1996 to 1998
Analyzed accounting records and financial reporting for compliance with US GAAP and assessed internal controls. Developed proficiency with programs such as Microsoft Office, AuditSystem/2 audit documentation software, and ACL file interrogation software.
February 1996 to July 1996
Assisted in system conversion to a new centralized service center.
May 1994 to December 1994
Performed internal audits of affiliated Bremer Banks’ deposit, loan, investment, and trust functions
Bachelor in Banking and Financial Economics
Bachelor of Accountancy
Associate Auditor, Internal Audit Department Resume Sample - Template #1100
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
March 2017 to June 2017
• Using advanced Excel functionalities, discovered receivables error of $1M by analyzing the extracted sales & billing data
• Tested & verified daily stock movement of ~300 products across 4 factory locations for existence & payment of statutory dues for stock movement out of factory premise
March 2016 to November 2016
Identified siphoned funds and hidden assets worth $30M, for a bank to initiate recovery proceedings, by investigating funds routed
from customer’s working capital loan account to personal account
• Led implementation of a fraud risk system for an insurance company to automate methodology of conducting reviews and assessments for various functions and branches of the organization
• Established conflict of interest and engagement of the employee in competing business leading to personal financial gain ~$4M
• Prepared high-quality investigative reports for delivery to senior management & clients detailing procedures undertaken, results,
limitations, and recommended actions
• Identified fraudulent financial statements and involvement by the director in illegal activities by performing operational & financial
September 2015 to February 2016
• Performed statutory audit & found discrepancies in financial statements, gaps in processes & controls, for a pharma company
• Conducted a group reporting audit engagement as per US GAAP for a leading multinational IT company
December 2007 to August 2011
• Preparation of Tax Audit Reports and filing of Income Tax Returns for clients
• Preparation and analysis of financial statements to aid clients with business operation decision-making
Master of Science in Business Analytics in Business Analytics
2017 to 2019
Master of Commerce in Accountancy in Commerce
2011 to 2014
Bachelor of Commerce in Financial Accounting & Auditing in Financial Accounting & Auditing
2007 to 2010
Audit manager and in-charge auditor supervising Resume Sample - Template #2131
Audit manager and in-charge auditor supervising – Chadwick Steinkirchner Davis & Co., PC
Grand Junction, CO
December 2013 to Present
a staff of up to 4 on financial statement and single audits of local governments with up to $125 million in annual revenue and of not-for-profits with up to $30 million in annual revenue
* Prepared financial statements and adjusting journal entries for many audit clients including complicated local governments
* Worked closely with clients providing assistance and support to complete the audit process
* Evaluated internal control systems for clients and provided suggestions for corrections to be made
* Assisted, managed, and trained audit staff including providing regular written evaluations
* Reviewed staff work and provided corrections to be made
* Worked on a number of HUD audits including governments, not for profit, and for profit organizations
* Worked on audits of LIHTC properties
* Prepared and submitted HUD REAC submissions for clients and answered their related questions
January 2008 to December 2013
* Audit manager role on financial statement audits and reviews beginning December 2010 – audit manager role on 10 engagements as of December 2013
* Participated in audit department management group and managed audit staff including providing regular written evaluations
* In-charge auditor supervising a staff of up to 5 on larger and more complex financial statement and single audits of state and local government entities with up to $200 million in annual revenue and of not-for-profit entities with up to $5 million in annual revenue
* In-charge auditor supervising a staff of up to 2 on financial statement audits and reviews of for profit entities with up to $20 million in annual revenue
March 2006 to December 2006
Prepared tax returns and completed tax research and special projects
June 2005 to March 2006
Completed various Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 internal control audits and various operational and efficiency internal audits
January 2003 to June 2005
* In-charge auditor supervising a staff of up to 2 on audits of entities ranging in size from $300,000 to $300,000,000 in annual revenue in various for-profit industries along with not-for-profit and government
* In-charge auditor supervising a staff of up to 2 on two public companies
Masters in class
Master and Bachelor of Accountancy in Accountancy
1995 to 2002
December 2000 to September 2001
Audit Manager/Audit Supervisor/Auditor Resume Sample - Template #1093
Audit Manager/Audit Supervisor/Auditor – USDA, Smithsonian Institution
An Executive Finance and Accounting Professional with extensive experience in driving results that exceed expectations in the areas of Finance, Accounting, Audit, Regulatory Compliance/Adherence and Business Analytics in a variety of private and public sector settings and industries. Known for using analytical prowess and strong business acumen to create, develop and implement initiatives that are meaningful to the customer and business. Specialty skills include the ability to communicate with a wide range of personnel on a variety of technical and non-technical topics and performing as a leader, team player and individual contributor. A reputation for consistently delivering strategies that optimizes business efficiencies and effectiveness. Public Accounting Experience 9 years Big 4 Accounting Experience, Strong concentration in Auditing, Financial Reporting, GAAP, FAR,CAS.
October 2012 to Present
Performed and oversaw various Audit Department s, audit engagements, and requests of Chief of Financial Officer (CFO) and Office of Inspector General (OIG), including risk-based, Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404; Federal Managers Financial Integrity Act (FMFIA), laws and regulations, policies and procedures, GAGAS, OMB Circulars A-133, A-123, A-122, and efficiency and effectiveness. Provided consultation and advisory and serve as audit and financial management subject matter expert (SME). Supervise 16 staff members Conducted staff training in audit, accounting, and financial management. Interacted with external, independent auditors in annual and interim financial statements audits Execution of corrective action plans for audit findings and recommendations. Prepared and presented various reports.
• Improved internal control efficiency and risk reduction by presenting valuable audit findings.
• Improved accountability and effectiveness of Federal program and operations
• Corrected certain internal controls
• Developed 9 control techniques
• Corrected certain internal controls based on FMFIA action
• Corresponded corrective actions, and suggested created more structured and documentation for internal processing
July 2011 to June 2012
• Responsible for providing financial support for $400 million of annual revenue in HP’s Public Sector business operations. Drove key cross functional practices and ensured that global business processes were followed to facilitate decision making and future business strategies.
• Redesigned the customer invoicing process, developed forecast to actual and target to actual variance explanations, accounts receivable, cash flow management processes as well as financial analysis and general ledger reporting on a daily and monthly basis. Developed ProForma analysis to evaluate and track new business profitability.
• Coordinated and managed the purchase order management process. Managed staff to ensure contract and region level financial management and seamless coordination of resources. Prepared monthly financial reviews and ad hoc reports as needed.
October 2010 to May 2011
Performed an audit on a IDIQ contract via PAE on OBO at US Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq
• Inform, give advice, and recommend actions to support agency management in achieving overseas Diplomatic mission, strategic goals, and accountability.
• Implemented policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable guidance and enhance the professionalism of the OIG audit operations.
• Accountable for the quality and accuracy of OIG products produced by the Middle East Regional Office.
• Interface with the OIG criminal investigations division to assist in investigations requiring audit support.
• Conduct highly sensitive investigative oversight of Dept. of State operations.
• Provide key contributions to the Inspector General’s Semi-Annual Report to Congress.
• Conduct briefings on OIG activities for the US Ambassador to Iraq, Members of Congress and their staff, senior Diplomatic staff, and senior Department officials.
• Contracting Officer Technical Representative (COTR) 2011
January 2001 to September 2010
January 2001 to September 2010
Operated small business, providing a variety of accounting services to several small businesses, obtaining new clients through, LinkedIn, Chamber of Commerce Associations (AICPA, and the Virginia Society of CPAs(www.fbo.gov;www.Gov-win.gov contracted with local CPA firms. (Controller, Performed Taxes, Audits, Interim/Acting Controller, Financial Management Systems)
2006 to August 2009
2006 to August 2009)
• Managed day-to-day operations of three charter schools, Generated monthly financial statements, accounts payable, accounts receivable
• Monitored Bill Gates Foundation grant 4.5 million
• Supervised staff of 7 people (OJT, appraisals, recommend hiring/firing)
• Wrote RFP/Monitored Work in Progress for new school
• Updated and improved school’s financial plans, accounting practices and policies.
• Designed better financial management system, enabling department head to track their budget more efficiently.
August 2008 to October 2008
August 2008-October 2008)
• Manages contracts and schedules to include required reporting
• .Controls budget to actual expenditures for all projects.
• Reviews present financial and accounting procedures and policies and implements changes and modifications designed to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of accounting operations.
Sarbanes Oxley Manager
• Coupled with Price Warehouse Coopers in implementing Sarbanes-Oxley act for recent Acquisition of Titan helped establish more stringent internal control procedures based on Sarbanes Oxley Act.
• Project Management Earned Value Management vs. Budget controls
B.S. in Accounting
Advanced Certificate in Accounting
For related job vacancies click here.