List of resume samples for Mortgage Servicing Bankruptcy Specialist job title, With CV Format Examples & Templates
Mortgage Servicing Bankruptcy Specialist Resume Sample - Template #6274
Mortgage Servicing Bankruptcy Specialist – Aerotek/Seterus Inc
To obtain a position where I can utilize my talents and experience. I am also looking for opportunities to learn, grow, and advance in a stable environment. I am motivated, dependable, and trustworthy.
March 2016 to Present
• I am responsible for performing various tasks relating to accounts where the client’s customer has filed for bankruptcy protection. Also responsible for continuing to protect the client’s interest while the account is in bankruptcy. I have contact with other internal departments, outside counsel, Bankruptcy Trustee, as well as, the customer’s bankruptcy counsel
• Specializing in bankruptcy cramdowns for Chapter’s 11,12, and 13
• Completing cramdown edits in Mortgage Servicing Platform(MSP) System
• Ensuring edits are completed accurately and within client guidelines/timelines
• Hosting weekly client conference calls, reviewing loan level issues to resolve discrepancies between internal system MSP and client system of record SURF
• Expert knowledge in pay history interpretation and complex cramdown edit process
• Assisting management with project involving proof of claim and motion for relief processes while maintaing my workload and production expectations
• Fluent in escrow account analysis interpretation
March 2015 to March 2016
• Answer routine questions regarding a variety of account issues, including but not limited to, escrow accounts, balance and payment inquiries, interest rate changes, missing payment inquiries, address changes, and tax reporting information, request for payoff and others
• Place outbound new customer calls as new loans board, utilizing available scripts and excellent customer service and collections skills
• Document all customer contact in accordance with established procedures
August 2015 to February 2016
• Received incoming calls from customers regarding company clothing and footwear. Placed orders over the phone and sent to customer’s home or office addresses.
• Also assisted with damaged items and had them send in for warranty, if warranted. Also took care of product issues being the wrong size, color, or wrong product all together.
March 2012 to August 2015
• Provided assistance to customers in our Express/VIP program
• Assisted with bookings for car, flight, and hotel reservations
February 2011 to September 2011
• Handled inbound customer service and technical support calls
• Additionally assisted with billing questions or issues
• 15 years of customer service
• Excellent verbal communication and written skills, with an eye for detail
• Extremely productive in a high stress, high volume environment
• Self-starter with a can do attitude
• Problem-Solving Skills
• Sales and Retention Skills
For related job vacancies click here.