ABS Finance Administrator and Administrative Assistant
To acquire a position with the potential for advancement where I can utilize my strong customer service attitude and exceptional organizational ability.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
July 2009 to May 2016
Responsible for retrieving State licensing information and registration approval for all incoming client applications.
◦ Maintained an accurate temporary and out of state insurance tag log.
◦ Responsible to provide a weekly U/C title reconciliation.
◦ Correspondence to bond companies, DMV, clients and customers on title, bond, and license errors.
◦ Maintained assigned registration (Bond companies and Department of Moto Vehicle and Out of State).
◦ Maintained invoices and vehicle documentation of vehicle purchases within the time frame allotted from DMV.
◦ Operations in second chance auctions with management leaders, buyers, and owners.
◦ Collected customer shortages such as documents and fees.
◦ Flipped titles to the appropriate dealerships and independent owners.
◦ Inventory reconciliation (Month End).
◦ Maintained and recovered vehicle transportation and tag log.
◦ Traveled temporarily to market, develop, and open a new sale location and register new clients.
◦ Maintained monthly financed renewals and 120-day collection fees.
2005 to 2006
Operated bar code scanning hand held machine.
◦ Maintained sales floor and work areas according to Company best practices.
◦ Maintained product, recovery, and inventory in accordance with company expectations.
◦ Worked independently to meet presentation and recovery expectations.
High School Diploma
Adult, Child, Infant First Aid/CPR/AED
May 2017 to May 2019
American Health Care Academy
• 2016 RTC RicCar Computer Training, Microsoft Office Excel 2013 training course
• Proficient in Windows 7
• Proficient in Outlook
• Knowledge in metro fax, copy machines, E-mail, scanners, Kiosk, microfilm, 10key (2009), and Shore Tel Communicator.
• Knowledge in Credit Screener
• Typing: 30-45 wpm
• DMV and DVM knowledge including Licensed Bonds, Bond Riders, Seller’s permits, Tax permits, temporary certificates in California and various states.
• Exceptional customer service representation and well developed sales skills.
• Accustomed to high telephone usage and multi-tasking skills.
• Experience in creating correspondence from information given.
• Able to work independently.
• Experience in mailroom including filing numerically and alphabetically.
• Warehouse experience with the knowledge to read invoices and work on the assembly line. Laborer experience in shipping, receiving, packing, stocking, order filling, and shrink wrapping. Proficient use of the hand pallet jack
From the age of 15, I have had over 35 years of community volunteer service.
• Little League, Pony, SCSA, and Pop Warner; Board member, snack bar coordinator, Team Mom, Head of Team Moms (Director of over 16 teams at one given time), and Athletic Director.
• Community Education Board, PTA Parent and member of the Parent Site School Council.
• Community Awareness City Council, Active Member.