Account Executive – The Gab Group
Coral Springs, FL
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
2017 to Present
Create and execute complex public relations strategies, branding and marketing campaigns for a variety of clients in the hospitality, restaurant and fashion industries. Manage the creative process with design team, and serves as a liaison between the agency, vendors and clients. Oversee execution in social media strategies, email and print campaigns. Clients include: iPIC Theaters, Lifetime Athletic Fitness, Brooklyn Water Bagels, and Hilton Hotels.
2014 to 2016
Manage and develop a strategic marketing plan for various clients throughout multiple industries. Support Sales departments by collaborating public relation activities and branding initiatives to gain visibility to the company brands. Project Manage multiple projects and delegate staff for tradeshow/event coordination activities.
• The Gab Group, Award winning, full service branding communications agency
• Telintel, Inc., leading international telecommunications text and voice messaging provider
• McCann Advertising, world’s largest global marketing/advertising agency
• Champion Glass, Inc., commercial high-impact glazing contractor
• Michael Kors, sportswear fashion designer
• D’Marie Fab Events, LLC, special event planning firm
2011 to 2013
Manage direct/email marketing and corporate communication functions. Spearheaded and executed a series of integrated marketing campaigns that led to nationwide branding of the Liberty Power brand which generated a significant increase in the residential sector in New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio and New Jersey and gained at least 500K customers within a 3 month span. Assisted in web presence development, communications support, social media relations, product launches, advertising, sales collateral, digital training materials and tradeshow marketing. Manage lead generation initiatives through multiple marketing channels including digital and traditional lead generation tactics. Cultivated strong vendor relationships with ad agencies on creative, strategy and brand identity.
• Create an Internal Communications platform that centralized and supported Marketing, Special Events and Customer Care departments by developing a monthly intranet marketing newsletter, The Marketing Communicator.
• Jumpstart social media presence on platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter along with initiatives to excel in digital media advertising to build brand awareness.
• Analyzed ROI and strategize for direct and email campaigns, monthly sweepstakes, promotions and new initiatives.
2006 to 2011
Proven ability to implement successful direct mail/email to acquire new customers, upgrade existing ones and drive customer loyalty programs. Executed a $13 million annual direct mail/telemarketing expense budget for the region. Support the development of the go-to-market strategy and synergize efforts to maximize sales and increase overall revenue. Manage the creative direct mail/communication and collateral development process and generated targeted mailing lists with a monthly distribution of 1 million mailings.
• Create a successful ‘Win Back’ retention greeting card campaign that increased direct mail response rate to 6.4% for the South Florida region. The campaign was later picked up for a nationwide direct mail program.
• Develop and nurture ongoing vendor relationships with advertising agencies, printers and sponsors. Manage all prepress development and mailings from inception to completion. Extensive experience in ad campaign development with a strong record of client satisfaction and project completion.
• Plan and execute all aspects for sponsorships, including the Miami Heat, the Florida Panthers, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax and AMC.
2002 to 2006
Direct all marketing initiatives while supporting all print, PR and marcom activities. Create the overall conception and design of the company’s brand logo. Manage digital communication through email, newsletter and direct communications for the president. Responsible for coordinating tradeshows and creating prospect opportunities.
• Integrated public relation tactics and advertising in national trade magazines that led to a 30% increase in sales.
• Design and implement content for request for proposals, presentations, Q&A’s, fact sheets and product launches.
Software: MS Office (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint), SharePoint, SharpSpring CRM, Social Media, SEO tactics
Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing l
● Marketing Strategies & Campaigns
● Corporate Communications
● Creative Team Leadership
● Vendor Relations/Client Management
● Special Events
● Sales Collateral & Support
● Social Media Relations
● B2B & B2C Marketing
● Email Marketing, Lead Generation