Account executive – Clear Vision Communications
I am a high energy, self-motivated professional who would like to continue to grow with a company. As an organized and detail oriented individual, I am proficient in performing well in a high-stress environment, multitasking effectively, and problem solving quickly, accurately, and efficiently. Diverse background includes, but not limited to customer service, supervision, and adhering to strict regulations.
April 2017 to May 2017
•Business to business sales
• Organized and managed a file full of callbacks and follow up appointments
•Was in charge of a territory, was made to manage territory correctly, and by the code
February 2015 to April 2017
• Assisted members or potential members with membership and sales.
• Phone customer service, which included taking messages, transferring calls, order placement, complaints and answering all questions.
• Face to face customer service, which included greeting customers, signing them up for memberships and directing them to the appropriate places according to their needs.
• Managed membership paperwork and maintained documents such as attendance records, correspondence and other material via paper and electronic filing systems.
• Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
• Electronic mail systems and coordinated the flow of information internally or with other organizations.
• Performed nightly tasks to ensure the gym was kept up to standards.
• Took customers on tours of the facility and helped new members find the membership that best fit their situation.
August 2013 to November 2015
• Sanitized stations and cooking equipment appropriately.
• Monitored food distribution to ensure proper meals were received by the appropriate customers.
• Prepping and cooking food in accordance with the Ohio Health Department.
• Condensing and organizing product.
• Open and prepped for public service.
• Changed drawers / handled money.
• Properly assembled meals prior to cooking.
• Delegating duties.
January 2016 to January 2018