Account Executive – BASE PLASTICS
New City, NY
To obtain a challenging position with an opportunity to utilize my skills, learn new trades and where hard work and dedication will lead to advancement
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
August 2016 to Present
• contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
• prepare quotes that meet specific customer needs.
• assist in the coordination of delivery of products
July 2016 to Present
• lawn maintenance such as, but not limited to: mowing, edging, trimming, mulching, thatching, aerating and seeding
• prepare service estimates and invoices based on labor, material, and machine costs
January 2014 to Present
• snow removal and salting for residential and commercial properties
• obtain sales leads
May 2016 to July 2016
• basic lawn maintenance
• sprinkler repair
January 2013 to January 2016
• supervise the daily activities of approximately 20 staff members
• develop work load strategies and incentives for employees
• train staff and prepare performance evaluation reports
• arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers’ financial situations.
2009 to 2012
2008 to 2009