Account Manager – Hallmark Business Connections
Sales and Marketing professional with 15+ years’ experience in the marketing and tradeshow industry. Achievements include increasing revenue, 100% sell-through of various marketing programs, obtaining new clients and client retention. Broad-based background encompasses exceptional work ethic, strong business acumen and a commitment to organizational objectives. Strong interpersonal skills, relationship-selling and the ability to connect personally with people.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Hallmark Business Connections
August 2012 to September 2016
To lead the delivery of high quality account management for our clients and recipients resulting in retention and growth.
• Client Strategic Planning
• Build on-going client relationships
• Client Onboarding/Solution Delivery
• Manage resolution of client’s issues
• Manage Administrative responsibilities
• Sales of new programs/products to current clients – Grew the WinField account from $500,000 in 2012 to over $800,000 in 2013.
• Welcome/Thank You Greeting Card program which has been responsible for more than $50,000 in new revenue for Mid-Market.
Mello Smello, LLC
September 2001 to May 2012
• Sales & Account Management
• Product Marketing – Responsible for new product ideation and creation as well as sales.
• Cost Analysis – For new products and programs.
• Microsoft Office Proficiency
• Project Management – For all products and programs from creation to completion as well as for marketing materials creation and production.
• Tradeshow Sales and Marketing
• Print Production – Responsible for creating and producing all catalogs, program brochures and sales sheets.
• Problem Solving
• K-12 Foodservice Sales & Marketing
• AlienSoft & Benchmark E-mail Program Proficiency
• Mail/E-mail and Web Marketing
• Retail Sales Assistant
• Specialty Retail Sales & Marketing
• Retail Accounts include: Target, Walmart, Walgreens, Musicland
Mini MBA in Business
University of St. Thomas
2013 to 2014
B.S. in International Business
St. Cloud State University
An engaging and energetic business professional with Marketing, Account Management, Events, and Client Engagement experience. Focused on growing and strengthening client relationships which ultimately help grow company revenues. Creative account planning and client engagement tactics while incorporating business acumen and voice of the customer in all business transactions.