Account Manager – Reynolds American, Incorporated
I am an experienced Account Manager that specialized in relationship building, problem-solving, consultation, and negotiating to drive business results for all parties. I have a passion for uncovering the needs of customers to provide solution based presentations to add value.
December 2014 to Present
• Have full responsibility for Regional accounts in the achievement of objectives and development of collaborative relationships at multiple levels
• Achieving company goals (Share of Market and Volume) through problem-solving and negotiating by understanding customer needs, strategies, and plans
• Building customer willingness and capabilities to collaborate on key business fundamentals and drivers
• Collaborating with Regional personnel in market to ensure understanding and execution of account plans
• Developing multiple working relationships for both internal and external stakeholders
• Promoting the company portfolio at all designated customer and trade shows/events
• Working with TM and other Regional personnel to increase their personal development, and identify opportunities of need
September 2010 to December 2014
• Calling on established traditional and nontraditional retail outlets
• Selling and executing national/local brand building marketing programs and initiatives within these accounts
• Achieving assigned quantitative and qualitative sales goals and brand building measures
• Building outstanding relationships with store managers/owners by providing expert tobacco/consumer insights and advice through the development of individual business plans
• Participating in relationship marketing by conducting effective “1 to 1” Consumer Engagements through a thorough understanding of Consumer Marketing Brand Strategies
• Actively promoting the marketing mix through direct discussions with retailers using analytical proficiency and influencing skills to promote a beneficial business plan for RJRT and our retailers
December 2009 to September 2010
• Utilize referrals to sell current customers and prospects a variety of financial services. This to include real estate, auto and unsecured loans.
• Manage current customer accounts by providing exceptional customer service.
• Consistently exceed sales goals and quotas to grow company business.
January 2009 to January 2010
• Established and managed own book of business. Successfully led business development efforts to secure new clients. Conducted in-depth presentations and sold financial service products including: life and health insurance, disability, annuity and investments
• Named Top Intern for summer of 2009 (based on number of lives submitted and paid premiums).
May 2008 to January 2009
• Developed my own small business plan, managed inventory, up sold packages, book reservations, show an immense amount of customer service, and sold optional insurance
• Named a Top 5 intern for the summer of 2008 (based on selling percentages of optional insurance products).
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Marketing
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent business acumen through analyzing data
• Ability to present in all group settings/sizes and to all levels
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Possess strong sense of teamwork and self-motivation