Field Energy Specialist – Solar City
Santa Clara, CA
Award winning, self-directed, and dynamic sales consultant with extensive professional and entrepreneurial experience
looking for an account executive position in a fast paced environment.
2017 to Present
Managing tier 2 and 3 accounts, strategic planning, technical sales. B2b, semiconductor, universities, government labs, fortune 500 companies.
January 2015 to Present
Achieved a mentor role within first 4 months. Ranked among top 3 on lead generation for entire region.
• Worked with consultants and managers to increase lead generation avenues, improve pitches used by lead
February 2014 to January 2015
Promoted from Project Manager to Asst. Sales Manager within 9 months Ranked among top 5 in sales within the company, top 2 on the team.
• Made head of training and mentoring all new hires.
August 2012 to August 2012
• Assisted open and close process.
• Build relations with major decision makers and match customers with the right solutions for their needs
• Assisted over 250 customers daily, sold and up-sold client service packages for high end
• Made top commission every month and broke all sales records
November 2008 to June 2012
Responsible for coordinating employee schedule, appointments, and all other important business
• Key skills learnt was the ability to influence, motivate, and lead people— staff, prospect, customers, vendors – through effective communication and personal interactive skills
• Successfully grew business from 1 location to 7 locations
• Strategized and achieved sales increase four years in a row, by building relations with other vendors and owners
• First point of contact with individuals from inside and outside the organization
• Meticulously managed important daily tasks to achieve proactive work productivity and ensuring accurate, on time completion
• Developed and executed sales plans and control all phases of the sales process-from prospecting to close and follow-up assistance
• Cheerfully hired and trained over 80 sub-contractors, while supervising sales staff and creating a profitable and productive work environment
High School Diploma
• Proven track record in sales through network of strong, and established industry relationships, as well as
building long term relationships with new clients.
• Extensive knowledge of customer service, accounting, human relations, management, and sales process.
• High level of verbal and written communication skills with high value clientele.
• A real team player with a positive go-to attitude.
• Worked in a variety of roles sales and leadership roles, and gained muti-tasking, time management and
• Fluent knowledge of Salesforce, CRMs, and Microsoft Office (word, excel, and power point)