Accounts Receivable Senior Associate
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
July 2016 to April 2017
• Created streamlined processes for EMC acquisition, sustaining portfolio of 100 accounts, up to $36M
• Proactively maintained collection activities and negotiated with past due accounts;
• Communicated with sales, clients, and management while managing various projects under deadlines.
August 2012 to July 2016
• Collaborated with the Controller in budget preparations, audits, compliance, and reconciliations;
• Prepared daily, monthly, and ad hoc analysis and reports for managers, controller, and president;
• Local HR contact for our organization; Commission and bonus calculations, New hire on-boarding;
• Executed the change from faxes to e-signature software, producing thousands of audit ready documents;
• Managed AP, AR, and Billing; Audit Expense Reports; Reconciled ad revenue @ $1M each month
November 2011 to June 2012
• Utilized planning, organizing, and problem-solving skills to conduct my job efficiently;
• Conducted product resets while surveying surroundings to maximize share of merchandise in stores.
July 2010 to November 2011
• Attained deadlines uploading lesson plans for project managers using editing and proofing skills;
• Worked independently with minimum supervision to complete projects as assigned.
June 2007 to June 2010
• Gained knowledge of the applicable rules, regulations, and practices of the banking industry;
• Resolved personal and complex issues while helping to educate clients about their investments;
• Completed merger with Chase from Washington Mutual, educating clients with new products, services.
July 2006 to January 2007
• Negotiated with customers to bring overdrawn accounts current in a calm and effective manner;
• Assisted bank customers with account issues while encouraging a symbiotic relationship.
Certificate in Project Management
Master of Business Administration in Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Administration