Authorized to work in the US for any employer
January 2017 to Present
Provides clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining records and files, and providing assistance to customers. Receptionist duties. Preparing and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail.
November 2016 to Present
Web support for MetLife insurance
Answering inbound calls
Unlocking and troubleshooting accounts
May 2016 to September 2016
• Greet customers as they arrived, identify sales opportunities and develop strategic sales plans to overcome customer’s objections. Motivated and assisted in training new staff on products, sales techniques and relationship development.
• Answer customer inquiries relating the availability and cost of the vehicles. Check vehicle mileage and conduct inspections upon return. Additionally, assigned to handle customer complaints and overdue vehicle report. Trusted to train new team members.
March 2013 to January 2016
As a carrier, my responsibilities include daily distributing, sorting, transporting, and deliverin private mail and parcels along a designated delivery zone. This job requires me to maintain outstanding customer service skills, time management skills as well high levels of integrity and ethics as I am entrusted with various high dollar personal materials.
• Case and pull down mail in numerical order, separate parcels, complete daily scan points around the city and in station while walking/driving several blocks in various neighborhoods. Assist customers with certified and registered mail, COD’s, the purchase of stamps, envelopes and money orders within allotted timeframe.
• Required lifting up to 70lbs and driving company vehicle in a safe manner while following safety guidelines and traffic laws. Improved trip efficiency with daily trip reports and maintained a list of customers on the route.
June 2012 to December 2012
• Working in a fast paced environment, answers a high volume of up to 120+ calls to assist customers with enrollment into Medicare health insurance plans with the state of Virginia. Respond accurately to provider calls related to but not limited to member eligibility, managed care status, prior patient authorizations, and pharmacy guidelines and procedures.
• My goal and responsibilities include providing members with all current healthcare options to promote member choice within the assigned network, accurately and timely documentation of the call, and using knowledge gained through training to research and resolve the call while approaching each call with compassion and empathy.