July 2017 to May 2018
• Provided administrative and clerical support for the department such as answering telephone, assisting visitors and resolving a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
• Data Entry using multiple database systems to include paying attention to detail.
• Process work orders in a timely manner.
• Order office supplies and event planning.
March 2016 to March 2017
• Handles multiple projects with no supervision.
• Support purchasing requirements for department, researching items, uploading and scanning documents into an electronic filing system, receiving purchase orders.
• Compile and maintain contract information for Office of Inspector General & U.S. Department of Labor regarding investigations.
• Support payroll processes as a backup for payroll preparation, leave tracking, appointment papers and maintain daily sign-in sheets.
March 2008 to February 2016
• Arrange domestic and international travel for Field Support Manager and 30+ Field Support Staff including air, hotel and ground transportation.
• Deployment preparation to including submitting Letters of Authorizations and theater clearances.
• Submitting and processing expense reimbursements to ensure timely processing.
• Processing Field Assignment Authorization paperwork.
• Submit CAC card renewals requests for staff to have valid identification.
December 1995 to March 2008
• Provided administrative and clerical support for various departments such as answering telephone, assisting visitors and resolving a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
• Assisted clients in completing necessary intake forms upon admission to inpatient/outpatient treatment.
• Documented and updated client files.
• Scheduled and coordinated meetings, interviews, appointments, events and other similar activities for supervisors.
Skills & Abilities
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Proficient with MS Office, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & SharePoint
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, events and other similar activities
• Arrange domestic and international travel
• Maintain security clearance