Assistant Development Engineer, Accutech Engineers, India
A Proactive, Assertive and Enthusiastic graduate student actively looking for Intern Position in Project Management.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
July 2016 to December 2016
• Designed new layout for assembly line thereby optimizing the internal flow of material and space requirements.
• Reduced total cycle time to 2 minutes of “Bearing Blocks” by designing hydraulic fixture.
• Contributed to team effort by accomplishing improved productivity of “Bearing Blocks” by 30%.
• Responsible for cross verifying current documents like APQP, Checksheets, FMEA and Control Plans.
July 2015 to June 2016
• Assisted audit support to finance team.
• Interacted daily with cross-functional team to solve complex issues including marketing, sales and service to track key
• Developed and Maintained customer relationship by frequent visits and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Assisted purchase team in weekly execution and procurement of orders of tractors and spare parts.
June 2015 to July 2015
• Managed program bill of materials from design state through engineering to purchasing prototype samples.
• Responsible for tracking resource utilization and task duration, created reports and presented to executives.
• Filed and tracked the Purchase Requisitions as per the quote for internal and external suppliers.
• Participated in weekly meetings with all departments working on projects to follow up project status and progress.
June 2014 to July 2014
• Performed root cause analysis of frequently occurring problem on production line to improve equipment efficiency.
• Assisted in troubleshooting of operational issues of lathe machines, figured out the solution and reported to supervisor.
• Designed racks for storage of rolled steel resulting in reduction of scrap by 30%.
• Assisted Quality Manager with identifying opportunities for making continuous improvements to manufacturing
processes and products.
M.S in Industrial Engineering
B.E in Production Engineering