Doctor of Dental Mediciene
New York, NY
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
April 2016 to Present
Perform the latest cosmetic dentistry procedures such as Invisalign, Zoom whitening, porcelain and composite veneers, implant restorations, anterior composite fillings.
2015 to Present
• Perform Diagnosis and treatment planning.
• Provide treatment for new and established patients of all ages, in restorative dentistry, endodontics, prosthodontics (fixed and removable), surgery and implantology.
July 2014 to June 2015
Performed comprehensive dental care and gained advanced clinical experience in composite and amalgam restorations, molar root canal therapy utilizing “EndoSequence System” for instrumentation through obturation and post placement, fixed and removable prosthodontics, implant supported
restorations, surgical extractions, alveoplasty, soft tissue Laser surgeries and treatment of traumatic
• Trained in all aspects of dental care including myofacial pain and TMJ dysfunction, management of medically compromised and special needs patient, emergency room care, experience in operatory
room for venipuncture and airway management.
April 2012 to May 2014
Gained clinical experience in all restorative dental procedures, composite veneers, implant supported
restorations, fixed and removable prosthodontic procedures, including implant supported dentures,
non-surgical periodontal procedures, pediatric dentistry, including pulp therapy, restorations and care of special needs children, management of developing occlusions and orthodontic problems.
• Performed exodontias and minor pre-prosthetic surgical procedures, assisted the instructors in complicated surgical procedures, and observed the administration of intravenous sedation and
• Became competent in basic endodontic procedures on vital and non-vital teeth, post-endodontic
restoration and related entities such as bleaching of non-vital teeth.
• Completed Invisaline course
Nina Kokilashvili, DMD
Bay 28th Street, 3rd Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11224 • (917) 200 1070 • […]
1999 to 2004
Performed preventive, restorative, surgical and endodontic procedures.
Doctor of Dental Medicine in Clinical Dentistry
Doctor in General Practice
American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers (CPR and AED)
June 2014 to June 2016
American Heart Association Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Program
2014 to 2016
Fatigue, Corporate Compliance, Emergency Management and Patient Safety
2014 to Present
Safety and Compliance Service/Certificate in OSHA Infection Control
Identification and Reporting of Child Abuse and Maltreatment
2015 to Present
Interprofessional Pain Education Course