Attorney – KPMG
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
June 2017 to Present
40 hours per week)
• Review legal documents
September 2016 to December 2016
• Researched and Drafted legislative proposals and legal documents
• Reviewed Documents, Researched Policy & Analysis, and Drafted & Edited Bylaws
• Reviewed & Analyzed Applicability of Government Contracts, Legislation, and Policies & Procedures
August 2015 to December 2015
• Drafted applications, Statement of Uses (SOUs), and other related documents for the USPTO
• Spoke with clients, gathered data, researched all previously filed trademarks to meet requirements
May 2015 to November 2015
• Drafted motions, complaints, and other documents relating to Employment Law, Real Estate, Government Contracts, Compliance, and all other internal agency areas for the agency.
• Researched & drafted a compilation of all procurement, labor, and contract statutes applicable to the legislative agency.
• Collected documents for discovery and drafting responses to requests for discovery/documents.
• Researched, drafted, and assisted with Trademark Applications for the USPTO.
• Consulted and prepped witnesses for depositions.
• Reviewed Government Contracts, Annual Leave/Sick Policies, Union Labor Agreements, Appropriations issues, ect.
• Analyzed and Interpreted various statutes including the Congressional Accountability Act (CAA), the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Worker Adjustment Retraining Notification (WARN) Act.
• Researched and summarized new case law involving employment, contract, and union labor disputes.
May 2015 to August 2015
• Drafted Summary Judgment Motions, Memorandums in Support of Class Certification, and other documents relating to a Civil Rights (Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964) class action case in DC Superior Ct.
• Spoke with clients, gathered relevant information, and drafted all pertinent documents to the court and clients
• Coordinated and worked with a team of other student attorneys in advancing the clinic’s overall goals
January 2012 to May 2012
May 2011 to August 2011
LL.M. in Health Law LL.M
B.S. in Economics in Industrial Engineering