Auditor – Joliet Cold Storage
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
June 2017 to Present
Take count of pallets that will go out for orders
• Finding product if pallets are wrong
September 2013 to June 2017
Cutting meat and preparing food
● Answering phone calls and taking orders
● Cleaning, sanatitizing, and preparing the food prep area
● Writting orders for products and displaying them
● Able to write down inventory
● Training new employees
● Greeting visitors
June 2011 to December 2013
Clean up after horses and dogs
● Take care of 5 acre property
● Construction/ Plumbing when needed
● Electrical work
● Learn how to run heavy machinery
● Able to work a Bob cat
June 2011 to September 2011
• Cut meat, and prepared food.
• General book keeping and money management.
• Answered customer phone calls and requests.
• Kept area organized and clean.
June 2009 to November 2010
Assisted with business development roles such as setting appointments with village and licensing boards, as well as contractors regarding building modifications, and assisted in the employee recruitment process.
● Was in charge of marketing and advertising the business.
● Assisted in day to day duties of the business, such as working with kids and assisting teachers with their daily lesson plans.
August 2012 to November 2012
August 2009 to June 2012
Extensive customer service experience, MS Windows, MS Office.
1.1 Extensive personal and professional references available upon request