Associate – United States Army
Highly trained military veteran with over five years of military experience who is dedicated and experienced in the logistical field. Very much capable of working alone as well as a member of a team. Understanding of transportation operations. Worked as a warehouse associate and an equipment records parts specialists in a motor pool. Been in supervisory positions in both instances. Qualifications include:
➢ Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
➢ Leadership Experience
➢ Budget/ Fund Management
➢ Team Building Skills
➢ Microsoft Office Products
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
June 2012 to Present
who handled over 1,500 parts and equipment worth over $50M in a warehouse ran by an aviation organization.
• Monitored the issue and storage sections in the warehouse as a team leader, exceeding other colleagues for this position.
• Determined efficient routes, confirmed arrival dates, and verified cargo types resulting in a 15% increase in on time arrivals when returning parts to receive credit.
• Physical security of parts and equipment within the warehouse.
• Interacting with decision makers with strong communication skills and technical skill.
• Consolidated data from daily briefs so that reports reflect accurately.
• Automotive Logistician supervisor for 7 organizations with over 300 automotive equipment.
• Processed and Issued over $80,000 of automotive equipment.
September 2014 to December 2014
• Returned over $3.4 million in equipment from Afghanistan back to US borders to refurbish.
• Helped ran a warehouse full of aviation equipment so that whenever a bird went down we were able to have it back in the air ASAP.
• Provided security for the organizations parts and employees.
• Traveled between three bases to provide assistance to other facilities.
• Processed and issued over $500,000 of aviation equipment.
High school or equivalent
May 2008 to May 2012
Service Country: United States
June 2012 to Present
May 2017 to Present
Completion of Apprenticeship
➢ Problem Solving Skills
➢ SAP Qualified