Bank Customer Service Representative / Phone Banker – National Bank of Ras Al-Khaimah /RAK BANK
Dedicated Customer Service Representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Proven ability to establish rapport with clients and exceed goals. Reliable and driven, with strong time management and prioritization abilities
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
December 2016 to Present
December 2016 – till date )
• Designation: Bank Customer Service Representative / Phone Banker
• Job Profile: Serving as first point of contact and technical resource for all customer inquiries in a prompt, courteous, professional customer service manner
• Assisting customers with Account Related queries and issues: Opened/closed accounts including Checking, Savings, LLC & NLC Certificates status, ATM/debit cards Blocking and PIN related services ; Remittance transfers, stop payments, loan payments and loan applications.
• Providing navigational assistance with online and mobile banking.
• Also assisting customers for Credit Card & Prepaid Card related queries and issues.
• Cross-sell bank products and services based on customer needs, in accordance with the bank’s program standards
• Registering ATM disputes / complaints.
• Extensive organization to facilitate many job duties with tight deadlines
• Maintaining high volume of quality work, while insuring highest confidentiality
• Communicate effectively with customers, managers, and co-workers through a variety of channels including email, phone, and through the use of various office machines.
November 2006 to Present
in as QSP (Quality Specialist)
Process: AT&T – DSL
Job Profile: Job included installation of DSL services, ISP trouble shooting, Anti Virus
Software installation & troubleshooting, Desktop support.
➢ Managed a group of 15 – 30 team members. Communicating common issues faced by the agents and quality coaches related to following a certain parameter in the process.
➢ Developing new and effective quality parameters through client calibrations and Identifying
opportunities for performance improvement in the Quality Circle
➢ Carry out periodic monitoring and audits to identify customer experience gaps and providing
feedback to the outliers identified by Quality and the TL.
➢ Assisting agents with their communication with respect to both CSAT and soft skills & implementation of Quality parameters.
➢ Developing Refresher Product training on need based analysis & monitoring Performance.
➢ Handling escalation & Supervisor calls.
October 2005 to Present
Job Profile: Worked as a Help Desk Analyst with the IT dept.
Responsible for first level trouble shooting.
➢ Have set test papers and mock sessions for the team.
➢ Conducted presentations on various call flows and procedures and situational case handling.
➢ Imparting soft skills and call master training to the new hires.
➢ Resetting id and pw for various application Tandem high level and low level, Lotus Notes, SAP, LAN ID and Remedy.
August 2015 to January 2016
EE/British Telecom Home broadband services)
• Job Profile: Working as a part timer. Responsible for providing tech support for home broadband services. All kinds of tech support for Internet services.
May 2013 to September 2014
Assisting the Director/s in day to day administrative and clerical functions.
➢ Looking into all corporate correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
➢ Attending Board and staff meetings on behalf of the Director/s., collating and paraphrasing official minutes of the meetings on email for correspondence with employees.
➢ Coordinating appointments, planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
➢ Retail pre opening experience. Permit Licenses coordination with required inter dept and various government bodies.
➢ Coordination with vendors for various requirements
➢ Preparing Guest Invites
➢ Food Catering Coordination, etc
➢ Planning and preparing promotional and privileged invites or cards for Exclusive members
➢ Securing information by completing data base backups.
➢ Making travel arrangements for VVIP / international staff when requested including their flights, stay & hospitality.
➢ Supervising office supplies/inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; calculating & evaluating needed supplies/new office products; ordering inventory and verifying receipt of supplies with vendors.
January 2010 to February 2013
Marketing coordinator) – Head Office
• Job Profile: Responsible for coordinating and assisting in a number of different marketing functions with regards to Residential/Commercial properties and other depts. of the company.
• Responsibilities included:
➢ Coordinating for promotional tie-ups with various banks and companies. E.g. Direct mail campaigns /Company drive. Keeping track of scheduled marketing activities and maintaining their calendars. Booking meeting/ Video Conference rooms for various corporate/client meetings and training seminars & preparing its minutes of the meet for correspondence.
➢ Coordinating with vendors for printing of materials to ensure smooth functioning of promotional activities. E.g. brochures, CD’s, fliers, stationery, etc. Conceptualizing /editing content, drafting brand textual format for brochures, newsletters, presentation, invites, and company website.
➢ Clerical functions: faxing, processing invoices from vendors, , collating reports for creating presentations. Document Management – Tracking, getting signatures on documents, vouchers, bills etc.
➢ Site visits to follow up and collect post-marketing updates and direct feedback. Team meets with various depts. on USPS/new ideas/Site Inventory Data. Also assisted with internal events within the company.
E.g. Social event for the Employees with Children of Margdarshan-Ek nayi Disha.
Previous Job Profile: Started as a Sr. Executive (Sales & Marketing).
Project: Imperial Heights
➢ Direct Client Servicing and co-ordination of Pre/post sale of Residential flats. Interacting with HNI & NRI clients.
➢ Handled Possession and documentation of Residential Flats.
➢ Follow-up with clients with regards to the registration of property documents, Collection of payments and other essential legal procedures.
➢ Maintaining monthly reports of liabilities, debtors and payments received.
➢ Assisted in planning marketing strategies as a team.
➢ Participating in Inter-branch company conferences, meetings and corporate exhibitions.
June 2008 to December 2009
Project: Oberoi Springs & Oberoi Splendor
Job Profile: Client Servicing. Assisting clients/Agents with the real estate queries
➢ Booking of Residential Property and Executing of final Purchase of the Residential Property.
➢ Conducting follow-ups with clients relating to property documents, payments
and other procedures.
➢ Maintaining monthly reports of liabilities, debtors and received payments.
➢ Managing re-sale of properties. Transfer and Tri- partie agreements
➢ Participated and helped in organizing the corporate exhibitions. And full participation at Inter-branch company conferences & meetings.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Service Oriented
– Strong customer focus and effective influencing
– Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
– Analyzing and problem-solving
– Attention to detail
– Demonstrable leadership and management qualities
• Conceptualizing and assisting in branding/PR & ideating innovative strategies for building client base and creating goodwill for MARK DESSANGE SALON & SPA PVT LTD. amongst other existing competitive branded salon & spa offerings resulting to positive conversions in rise of business in all branches across Mumbai.
• Executed numerous side-projects at The Wadhwa Group including developing new found quicker documentation methods and follow up procedures with regards to property registrations and legal proceedings, resulting in higher efficiency of all staff in achieving set deliverables of the company towards client/s and vice versa.
• DSL /Broadband trouble shooting
• Desktop, Antivirus Installation & Trouble shooting
• M.S. Office.