Bank Supervisor/Personal Banker – TCF Bank
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
October 2012 to August 2018
Open new accounts based on a referral program in order to hit shift and monthly goals.
● Create and maintain Excel spreadsheets in order to track newly opened accounts.
● Schedule appointments with customers.
● Resolve numerous customer conflicts.
● Organize file system in order to maintain all customer’s documentation more efficiently.
● Motivate and coach numerous employees in both service and sales.
● Open and close the branch while following beginning and end tasks.
● Create efficient schedules that met the branch’s needs.
● Maintain the monthly audits on the vault, negotiable items, and teller drawers.
April 2012 to October 2012
Created and maintained a file system that organized customer orders and inventories
● Tracked and maintained floor sets according to specific sales
● Took customers orders over the phone, email
● Ordered and maintained office supplies
● Scheduled pick up appointments with customers
Associate of Arts in Business and Professional Services