Bank Teller & Personal Banker – Wells Fargo Bank
To provide excellent customer service while performing everyday duties and tasks. To maintain a positive attitude at all times and to bring positive energy to my co-workers and customers. To build relationships with my peers and customers.
May 2015 to Present
* Run deposits, withdraws, payments and other bank duties while keeping by drawer balanced at the end of the work day
* Help out service managers to train newer coworkers and to fulfill any back shop/compliance needs
* Provide excellent customer service with our customer service guidelines
* Recommend and advise customer with products/services to allow them to succeed financially
* Build relationships with customers and become a point of contact for their every financial need
September 2013 to April 2017
* Opening and closing procedures, which include: balancing the registers, sending/filling out paper work, and creating staff assignments.
* Shared product knowledge with customers and offered personal recommendations
* Worked as a team to provide the highest level of service to customers.
August 2012 to July 2013
* Received and processed cash and credit payments for in-store purchases.
* Always showed a sense of urgency to the customers to show that they came first.
* Learned a lot of product knowledge to offer customers the best, as well as, my personal recommendation to each product.
Bachelor of Science in Business Management & Human Resource Management Specialization
2015 to Present
Bachelor of Science in Spanish
2013 to 2015
2009 to 2013