Authorized to work in the US for any employer
• Conduct Estate Searches
• Draft, Prepare, and File Probate Creditor Claims
• Summarizing legal documents
• Docketing account software system
• Performing records research with courts
• Proof Reading legal forms and company website
• Preparing reports
• Preparing and Processing correspondence
Rosenberg & Associates, LLC, MD Deed Specialist (09/14′- 08/15′)
• Prepared and maintained legal documents and case files Processed Foreclosure Deeds for Recording at MD Land Records (All Counties of MD)
• Interpreting laws, rules, regulations, standards, policies, and procedures Reviewed Deeds for accuracy and clear Title
• Performed Title Curative steps Prepared Corrective/Confirmatory Deeds when needed.
• Researched, found, and resolved accounts receivable/payable discrepancies
• Supported Accounting Invoicing Clients for services rendered
• Daily contact with Counties, Cities, Towns, and other Government entities.
• Daily contact with High Profile Clients Notifying Clients of Outstanding Bills and File Status
Sallie Mae, Student Loans Private Loan Collections Representative (11/12′- 01/14′)
• Interviewing debtors using structured or unstructured interview techniques to obtain facts, explore issues and identify courses of action.
• Obtain repayment in full or to establish acceptable payment arrangements.
• Resolve issues of a non-routine nature as necessary.
• Perform skip tracing and due diligence functions to ensure compliance of all Federal Regulations.
• Adhere to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act as well as all bankruptcy laws both state and federal.
BWW Law Group LLC, MD Foreclosure Ratifications Paralegal, Full-time (5/10′- 07/12′)
• Drafting legal documents and such as legal briefs or memoranda of law including presenting facts, setting out and analyzing legal issues and applying legal precedents.
• Reviewing legal documents for accuracy, eligibility and compliance with rules and regulations;
• Understanding of legal terms used in court filings;
• Legal research such as researching statutes, regulations, case law and background information.
• Maintaining litigation files for attorney or legal staff ensuring all required documents and relevant materials are organized within the file.
• Trouble Shoot and Remedy various legal issues brought by the Court
• Receive, Prioritize and Process all ratification department’s correspondence
• Monitor and Complete tasks, events, work lists and Messages in the various High-Profile Client databases (Vendorscape, lenstar, LPS, etc.)
HOC, FSS Volunteer Mentor Project (3/11′- 07/12′)
• Case manager
Certification in Paralegal Studies
Bachelors of Arts in Political Science in Public Law