Fort Worth, TX
I am a very dedicated and reliable team player seeking a position with a growing company with opportunity for advancement. I have an extensive background which includes but not limited to customer service, collections, mortgage underwriting, loss mitigation foreclosure review and consulting.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
April 2014 to Present
• Audited and corrected mortgage loans currently in bankruptcy to ensure the debtor is in compliance with the bankruptcy plan and in accordance with the type of bankruptcy filed
• Prepared and filed proof of claim (POC) upon receipt of debtor’s notification of bankruptcy
• Audit the trustee ledger and disbursement history and ensured it was in line with what was reported we received and within a expected posting time frame
• Reconcile account balances with trustee ledgers and system history ledger
• Review the type of bankruptcy (7, 11 or 13) and ensure we were in compliance with the regulations set forth for these plans
• Bankruptcy Closer: Review, audit and record on spreadsheet bankruptcy payments received from the Trustee, how they were applied and the date it was received, validate court documents, ensure payments are in accordance with plan and compliance is within Bankruptcy code, review court filings, motions by customer’s attorney, prepare motions for relief if accounts become delinquent, properly document all account activity, review active cases for potential future payments and/or reduction of balance, Escalate risk issues to manager.
• Responsible for reviewing all assigned initial and final collateral documents in a timely and accurate manner based on the review requirements of each servicing level agreement, notes and deed assignment and title policy.
• Verify mortgage loan documents to ensure documents are in compliance with investor guidelines(Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac )
• Audit and clear exceptions, file collateral documents and update system for record accordingly. Establish collateral fines, trailing documents and reinstatement files into In Process, general update and finalize status. Maintain excellent internal/external customer service.
October 2011 to April 2014
• Audit and reconcile loans that were affected by OCC Article VII ( Foreclosure Review )
• Recreate a timeline on the Pre Foreclosure and Foreclosure process to ensure all legal steps were taking in each case and ensure all correspondence was replied to thoroughly within the allowable SLA
• Validate the foreclosure process and log any and all issues that may arise during the validation
• Determine the harm from the validation process; in doing this we must determine which harm level in accordance with the OCC harm factors that are pre-established.
• Communicate with the client and management the findings of these validations and audits and the recommended remediation method that has been set forth by the OCC
• QC Analyst monitors and evaluate the quality of calls making sure all guideline and procedures are met.
• Also Audit RESPA, GFE making sure POC fees has been paid. HUD-1, ECOA, safe Act. Flood and ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING (AML) a process of proceeds of criminal activity appearing legal which consists laying placement and integration.
• Review and analyze income, credit and appraisal information, meeting all Wells Fargo, ensuring the appraisal is supported to determine if additional review is needed for investor, lawyers, bankers and accountants compliance guideline.
January 2009 to January 2011
• Analyzed financial documents provided by homeowners and ensure all investor guidelines were and are followed through this process ( debt to income ration, allowable income, gross and net income )
• Prepare customized modification in accordance to guidelines for the customer and process any correspondence that may arise from this
• Processed modifications
• Processed and corrected payments
• Verified bank wires
• Sent request to update credit reporting
• Verified financial information and documents for work out options
• Set up Forbearance plans
April 2004 to January 2009
• Collected on auto loans 30-60 days past due in call center
• Set up payment plans
• Processed payments
• Processed deferments and due date changes
• Generated cure letters and other correspondence
• Requested payoffs
• Counseled customers on importance of keeping account current
• Updated customers demographic information
• Responsible for the ongoing review of all mortgage loans originate and processed within the mortgage company
• Accurately audits loans to determine documents, data and conditions support data.
Traid Financial Service
Auto Collections Representative
• Managed and monitored portfolios on customers with delinquent contractual payment agreements
• Created and reached out to customers with customized repayment plans or modification plans
• Made outgoing calls to customers with delinquent payments and customized payment plans
• Issued title for paid off loans and handled any issues with title’s including research, flaws or need adjustments to the existing