Board of Directors – Chairwoman of the S.T.E.M. Committee
March 2017 to Present
Member of the board of directors for BAMA (Bay Area Manufacturers Association) and Chairwoman of the S.T.E.M. committee,
(Science, Technology, Engineering and Manufacturing) coordinates school fair judging activities. Liaison to local schools to involve
children with engineering and manufacturing. Helps co-ordinate “Manufacturing Day” throughout Pinellas and Hillsborough and
Pinellas county. This is a voluntary position and I intend to continue filling this role after I am reemployed.
January 2014 to Present
Director of marketing and technical sales for an engineering firm that specializes in building custom automation and robotic work
cells for the manufacturing industry. Establish, develop and maintain strong connections with current and potential clients while continuously cultivating new business opportunities. Consult with clients and C-level executives at manufacturing facilities to
define project scope through interpreting technical requirements for automation processes. Responsible for preparing engineering
proposals and negotiating contract terms and conditions. Possesses a natural finesse for fostering and maintaining genuine
business relationships. Conceptualize and implement new sales and marketing strategies. Extensive experience in robotic and mechanical sales and price negotiations. Quadrupled company revenue within a span of three and a half years. Commitment to
working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams. Managed multiple projects at a time while providing planning and leadership through ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed to meet and exceed the goals of the company.
2005 to 2013
The best job that I’ve ever had.
2004 to 2005
Accompanied the clients in collecting activities: buying, selling and professional management. Maintained regular contact with clients to analyze needs and provided personal attention to all details of their collecting and curatorial issues. Responsible for client
accounts, gallery maintenance and management.
1999 to 2004
Achieved restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews by completing action plans. Resolved problems, completed audits, determined system improvements, implemented change. Served at several branch openings and traveled to locations around the country to establish and maintain company service standards.
Associates in Arts
1999 to 2001
Certificate in Electronics
• Excellent proven relationship-builder with unsurpassed interpersonal skills.
• Effectively uses a variety of sales techniques and materials – cold calls, presentations, visits, relationships,
networking and research.
• Natural leader with strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational skills.
• Seasoned professional whose honesty and integrity provide for effective leadership and optimal business
• High aptitude for engineering terminology, automation processes and industrial robotics.
• Extremely proficient in MS Office: Outlook, Power Point, Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple
• Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
• Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry learner, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts.
• Conscientious go-getter who is highly organized, dedicated, and committed to professionalism.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent people and management skills.
• Highly adaptable, possesses a true desire to satisfy the requirements of others in a fast paced environment.
• Superb attention to detail.