Civil Site Execution Engineer, Lodha Constructions
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
July 2014 to November 2016
Head engineer in-charge of execution of slabs and staircase at Trump Tower, an 80 storey high rise as per the required schedule, quality
and safety standards.
• Maintained daily records related to the tower like concrete and labor records, productivity calculations and quantity estimation.
• Carried out tracking of scheduled activity dates and micro scheduling of slabs and staircase related activities using Primavera P6. Reduced
staircase cycle from 8 days to 5 days and implemented the same on site.
• Leader of the execution team for ornamental elements of the tower namely reflection pools, stepping planters, water tank, etc.
• Carried out physical and quality inspection of structural members like girders, I-beams, bracings as per structural robustness requirements
before site installation – actively communicated with the structural engineers regarding the same.
• Acted as a cross functional liaison between client and contractor team with respect to various queries in Architectural, Structural and MEP drawings or general site queries
• Supervised and regulated new construction techniques like aluminum shuttering, auto climbing systems, curing compounds, top down construction, etc.
• Mentored entry level engineers towards site activities, presentations, record maintenance and quantity estimation
• Certified user in Project Planning and Primavera software from CADD center, Mumbai.
Master of Science in Construction Management
January 2016 to April 2018
Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering
July 2010 to May 2014
Primavera P6 certified
Have completed a certification course for Primavera P6 planning software along with a diploma in project management
KEY SKILLS: High rise, Project Planning, Estimation, Jump form systems, aluminum shuttering, Co-ordination, Primavera P6, GPS
SOFTWARE SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
Primavera P6, AutoCAD 2D, 3D, Open project, Diploma in project planning management(PPM), Revit 2018, On-Screen Takeoff 3, RS Means 2017
LEADERSHIP/ TEAM EXPERIENCE
• Received Safety award for the site engineer who raised maximum number of safety concerns on site. | Lodha constructions May’16
• Led a team for the Optimization of slab cycle as well as staircase cycle from 7 days to 5 days by performing micro planning of the activity
and regular monitoring. This helped in minimizing the free-standing height criteria for the tower and accelerated speed of work.