Community Association Manager
Highly skilled and organized as well as detail oriented Community Association Manager
with the ability to analyze and interpret the needs of customers and offer appropriate
solutions with a background in the day-to-day management and administrative side of the
community association business under the direction and supervision of the Broker and
the Board of Directors.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
July 2011 to May 2017
July 2011 to May 2017
and the policies, rules, regulations, restrictions and guidelines for eleven (11)
• Manage the fiscal affairs, including the timely preparation of operating, capital and reserve budgets.
• Effectively oversee and approve expenditure of Association funs within the budget
constraints and written authority limits set by the Board of Directors.
• Enforce all contracts, permits and privileges entered into or granted by the Board of Directors and act as the primary representative of the Association and respect to vendors,
agents and public officials.
• Provide, directly and through others, appropriate and courteous services to Association
• Establish and maintain a broad range of lines of communication with Association
Members in order to keep members abreast of Association matters and issues and of changes in the legal and business arenas that may affect the Association and its members.
• Preparation of management reports for Board and Annual Meetings, including elections.
• Analyze and solve problems while interfacing with special committees and vendors;
recommend solutions to governing bodies.
• Oversee all aspects of contracts to reduce cost.
• Prepared budget, preventive maintenance schedule.
• Monitored and resolved all financial matters with accountant.
• Increased Operating Account funds from 20%-100%. Collected over 10k
in Operating Account first week managing.
• Reduced amount of delinquent homeowners by 95% for seven (7) properties.
• On-Site Management for single family home community of 700 doors.
• Assist in hiring of new property managers.
• Assist with the proposal process for potential clients.
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Office Outlook, TOPS, Door King, VMS, Internet, CINC, Teamviewer TX3, Strongrooms, Smartwebs, SenEarthco, Logmein.com