To secure a full time position where my skills as an energetic, flexible individual can use my technical skills in a professional IT environment.Technical Skills/ Qualifications:• Basic Microsoft Office Suite knowledge
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
August 2015 to April 2016
• Troubleshoot Microsoft software (Office suite, exchange)
• Desktop troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance
• Experienced with assembling motherboards, power supply, wiring, and printers.
• Trained with remote access software
• Managed mobile devices, tablets, and notebooks computers.
• Dusted computers and checked for correct memory speed.
• Re-formatted and re-imaged computers with new operating systems
• Inspected monitors/ display, network connectivity issues, power supplies, software
• Implemented and configured new desktops to classrooms and dorms.
• Troubleshooting printers and repaired (laser, inkjets, network, etc.)
• Developed and implemented network infrastructures
February 2014 to February 2015
• Informed customers of the surveys that could be done after a meeting
• Responsible for keeping the working area clean and safe.
2014 to 2014