Computerized Maintenance Management System Administrator – Advocare International
April 2015 to Present
• Created and Managed Company’s Computerized Maintenance Program utilizing Manager’s Plus software.
• Managed outside contractors performing scheduled maintenance, projects and repairs.
• Managed outside vendors for spare parts and project supplies, added vendors as needed to company approved list.
Lead Distribution Center Maintenance Technician
• Lead projects done by in house personnel.
• Performed preventive maintenance and emergency repairs to equipment.
• Modified/Replaced plant equipment for better efficiency and reduced operating cost.
• Support other departments as needed.
• Performed Infrared Thermographic analysis for Troubleshooting and Safety
June 2010 to April 2015
Facilities Maintenance Tech
• Managed and Supervised Contractors working on company projects and maintenance contracts for electrical and fire protection systems.
• Performed preventive maintenance and emergency repairs utilizing MP2 and Maximo CMMS software.
February 2010 to June 2010
Started Maintenance Department and trained new personnel.
January 2007 to February 2010
Performed preventive maintenance and repairs to distribution center equipment.
February 2003 to December 2006
May 1996 to February 2003
May 1990 to February 1996
• Primary NEC, Cargo Weapons Elevator Control Systems.
• Secondary NEC, Underway Replenishment Control Systems.
• Stabilized Glide Slope / Wave- Off System, Flight Deck Electrician.
• Main and Emergency Generator Switchboard Operator.
• Damaged Control Central Supervisor.
February 2014 to February 2014
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering in Electrical Engineering
June 1981 to March 1988