CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENATIVE
Seeking a position of leadership or one that could lead to management whereby my skills and contributions would exemplify your current needs.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
April 2014 to Present
Call prospects to gather usable information to pass along to specific dealerships to create a vehicle sale.
Survey customers to determine their level of satisfaction.
Gather valuable information to set solid appointments for dealerships phone and internet leads.
Encourage customers to visit the dealerships showroom and service department.
I gave prospects a piece of mind by scheduling appointments directly with the manager.
Acknowledged customer issues to pass along to proper management.
Demonstrated good phone etiquette.
Provided excellent customer service.
Showed the ability to read from a script and be productive.
July 2012 to March 2013
Run cash register
• Assist customers with shopping needs
• Unload merchandise truck
• Stock shelves
• General cleaning
April 2010 to January 2011
Answer multi telephone lines
• Call/page physicians through a computerized paging system for floors throughout the hospital and for patients after hours.
• Call all emergency codes for the hospital.
• Direct all incoming calls to its proper department.
June 2007 to February 2010
Responsible for opening and closing office daily
• Lead a medial front desk in areas of manual and computerized scheduling, billing, and medical/insurance records management, including major carriers and Medicaid
• Processed an average of 300+ patients on a weekly basis for a fast-paced general practice
• Interacted directly with a diverse population of patients, responding to various inquiries and concerns
• Maintained open lines of communication between patients, physician, staff and laboratory personnel
• Communicated with physician and medical support staff to determine the need for patient services
• Scheduled patients medical screenings and following up to obtain results
• Respond to priority issues to ensure the prompt referral of urgently needed medical care
• Obtained and processed patients’ medical insurance information quickly and accurately
• Maintained up-to-date computer-based laboratory test results and patient information
• Scheduled referrals to other practices for patients requested by physician and medical staff support
• Coordinated daily pharmaceutical-related matters to verify and expedite a high volume of prescription orders
• Collected/processed patients co-payments and balances at close of day
• Scanned/processed all office paperwork for office use and to be submitted to billing office at close of day
• PHONE TRIAGE
• Answered multi-telephone lines
• Processed triage messages from patients to physician and physician to patients in a timely manner
• Requested medication refills for patients and called/faxed requests to pharmacy of choice
• Reported test results to patients/guardians and scheduled any necessary follow up tests requested by physician
• Scheduled/cancelled appointments daily
• Prepared requested test forms (e.g. labs, x-rays, ultra sounds)
• MEDICAL RECORDS
• Transferred all patient medical records from paper charts to the Spring Charts computerized system
• Prepared/mailed/ faxed medical records for patients, physicians, insurance companies etc
• Prepared Immunization records and Ear, Eye, and Dental (EED) forms for patients upon request
• Stay-at-home Mom 08/05-06/07
January 2005 to August 2005
Serviced a 300+ room/suite hotel by receiving and placing room service orders
• Managed a $750.00 cash bank daily
• Managed the amount of guest rooms being serviced and that orders were being delivered to correct guest rooms and in a timely manner
• Assisted servers with serving trays doing busy and down times
May 2004 to December 2004
Answered multi-line telephone system
• Scheduled appointments, registered new students
• Maintained client database and filed documents
October 2003 to April 2004
Greeted customers demonstrating excellent customer service in preparation for their dining experience
• Explained the menu including daily specials, assisted customers with menu items and selections
• Prepped salad station and prepared salads and drinks to order
• Served customers food and attended to their dining needs throughout their meal
• Maintained dining room area and closed out customers dining tickets
• Received and placed customer orders
• Collected balances from orders placed
• Closed out cash register at the end of shift
2003 to 2005
2002 to 2003
1998 to 2002
• Experienced customer service representative managing multi-line phones, greeting and directing customers
• Proficient in front desk for a large, busy general business
• Working knowledge of computerized processes and data entry procedures