Department head of Administration, Officers – Navy Reserves
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
2009 to Present
– San Diego, CA – 2009 to Present: Depends on orders
• Communicate with executive ranking officials, such as Department head of Administration, Officers,
Captains, Office Leaders, etc.
• Assisted with processing digital converging of Military personal service record books from hard copy to a
Digital Filing system.
• Assisted with the creation and distribution of legal documents, awards and letters of recommendations
• Provided administrative assistance and customer service to all military personnel
• Maintain Navy Security Forces Command Navy Region Southwest Security Detachment training records, berthing and MWR Events.
• Maintain a running asset list of current security force equipment
• Currently maintain the unit’s training records, which consists of 50-80 sailors in total. Those crossed assigned in/out and those who are deployed.
December 2015 to May 2017
– San Diego, CA December 2015 to May 2017: Full time 40+ hours per week
• Provided administrative support to Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS), Waterfront Manager and Fleet Readiness (FR) Representative NSWC-PHD Availability Project Engineers and other waterfront team members during all planning and execution phases of AEGIS availabilities.
• Coordinated technical and administrative support to Combat System Project Engineers (CSPE) through all planning and execution phases of AEGIS availabilities by maintaining various databases, coordinating and documenting meetings, compiling manning reports, developing ship related documents, and corresponding with test team, assessment team members and other participating entities.
• Coordinated and developed technical briefings and white papers for Government customers and waterfront team leads on a weekly basis.
• Maintained calendars, compiled five meeting minutes/summaries on a weekly basis and tracked all assigned action items to closure.
• Interacted as customer liaison on behalf of PEO IWS Representatives with the various government agencies, ship’s force and contractor representatives as directed.
• Modified and updated master schedule on a weekly basis for Pacific Fleet-specific hulls
• Facilitated and participated in planning/execution telecoms and various meetings, generating required presentation material, preparing and distributing minutes and reports, and tracking action items through resolution.
• Handled details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
• Briefed issues of a diverse scope where analysis of data required evaluation of identifiable factors.
• Knowledgeable of and adhered to specific Navy instructions and all applicable Standard Operating Procedures; Commander, Navy Regional Maintenance (CNRMC), Commander, Naval Surface Force United States Pacific/Atlantic Fleet (CNSP/CNSL), and Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA).
Master at arms
July 2015 to December 2015
Full time 40 hours per week
• Submitted and maintained Condition Found Reports (CFR) into a web application platform Microsoft OneDrive.
• Familiar with navy Maintenance Database (NMDr) and Microsoft SharePoint
• Created electronic filing system to maintain CFR status in process of completion
• Entered Data into multiple databases and maintained and retrieved data for customer and vendor inquiries.
• Direct knowledge of maintaining and analyzing information of data by creating visuals with Microsoft Excel.
• Conducted extensive research of problems surfaced by subcontractors to resolve discrepancies
November 2014 to July 2015
Full time 40 hours per week
• Collaborated with team members in all programs (Selected Restricted Availability (SRA) Extended Dry Dock Selected Restricted Availability (EDSRA) Periodic Maintenance Assessment (PMA) & CM/EM programs on CG’S, DDG’S LHD/LHA’s class hulls
• Entered Condition Found Reports (CFR) into an integrated management system (IMS) daily
• Reviewed and corrected system errors and grammatical errors on reports submitted to the South West Regional Maintenance Center (SWMRC)
• Retrieved request data from team members.
• Created reports to assist Program Managers on tracking un-answered deficiency reports.
• Developed relationships with Sub Contractors, Team Members and SWRMC.
• Validated submitted data, tracked and disbursed to appropriate team member
• Adhered to company policies, procedures and Naval Instruction.
• Managed and Maintained program level support documentation.
• Performed other tasks outside of my job description.
2007 to 2007
to 2007: Full time 40 hours per week
• Entered customer account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information
• Verified/entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or resubmitting data
• Purged files to eliminate duplication of data.
• Performed general clerical duties to include typing and answering phones
• Prepared source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
Service Country: United States
Branch: US Navy Reserves
March 2009 to Present
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Proficient in Windows software; Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Access
• Intermediate in speaking, reading and writing: Spanish
• 11-12 years’ Experience in a fast-paced office setting
• Security Clearance: Secret Expires 2022
• Experienced with office machines
• Able to work independently
• Valid CA License
• 70 WPM