Developed intern – Wilder Foundation- Twin Cities Mobile Market
Saint Paul, MN
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of the City of St Paul’s recycling and organic waste systems.
• 5+ years of experience in clerical and administrative positions in numerous positions.
• 8+ years of experience in customer service in hospitality services and on college campuses.
• Soft Skills: Strong Interpersonal Skills, Flexible, Inventiveness, Self-directed, and Confident Public Speaker.
• Technical Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media, Data Collection, and Designing Systems.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
October 2015 to Present
St Paul, MN / October 2015-Present
• Collaborated with management on designing new systems that significantly improved the capacity of the program.
• Ensured client retention and complete satisfaction by assessing needs and providing key alternative and special options. Personally, resolved improper service issues across territories.
• Redeveloped and maintained upwards of fifty key relationships with site managers, customers, social workers, research staff, and volunteers.
• Prepared, updated, and distributed marketing information throughout the metro area. Developed intern programs and supervised six interns in the span of three years.
September 2012 to May 2014
• In constant communication with Cedar Riverside community and additional organizations to ensure we met our common goal towards a resilient neighborhood.
• Planned and coordinated many community events at the Common Table space to strengthen the relationship between the community and Augsburg College.
• Successfully contacted local businesses and organizations to offer financial contributions for community events.
2012 to 2014
• Scheduled 1,500 appointments per semester by utilizing calendar software to coordinate multiple schedules and reserved multiple rooms.
• Tracked appointments for staff and students on Excel software to maintain office organization and transparency.
• Provided resources to 300+ students in a friendly manner throughout the school year.
721 Van Buren Ave, St Paul, MN 55104 […] 651-354-4258
BACHELOR OF ARTS in Environmental Studies
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Process Improvement
• Budgeting and Cost Control
• Team building and leadership
• Fluent in Somali
• Project Management
• Relationship Building
• Event Planning
• Social Media
• Strategic Planning