Developing Supervisor – H&M
To obtain a position with a growing company in which my skills, knowledge, work ethic and punctuality will be utilized and appreciated. I am willing to learn skills required for various jobs and I will go above and beyond requests.
August 2015 to Present
• Cover manager when off-duty- in charge of maintaining the floor, making sure everyone is where they must be, manage breaks and make sure each section is covered to continue efficiency on the floor.
• Calculate numbers based off Store Sales Reports to update sales board weekly as far as business and money being made on the floor.
• Read Store Prio Reports to determine which pieces are selling v. weren’t selling and rotate garments based on results.
• Host morning meetings, update employees on any upcoming deals, events, in store activities, daily goal, etc.
• Assist customers on a self-choice level to receive 100% satisfaction.
• Process garments- lay, sensor, and hang garments to be sent and distributed to their proper departments.
• When in fitting room, count customers in and assist with sizes and outfit selections. Prepare garments to go back to their proper floors and/or departments.
May 2015 to August 2015
• Have overall product knowledge, but increased knowledge on jean classifications and different materials for customer’s satisfaction.
• Ensure every product has the proper sizes and colors available on the floor and is edged to company’s satisfactory.
• During floor sets is responsible for filling and recovery new product on the floor as well as dressing mannequin with new product.
• As cashier, must be quick and sufficient as well as maintaining loyalty and signing customers up with an American Eagle credit card.
December 2013 to January 2015
• Responsible for assisting customers in finding the right shoe size, model, and color asked for.
• Having enough product knowledge to recommend specific styles to customers depending on situation needed for.
• Responsible in tucking tags on down times/closing shifts, organizational skills when displaying product on sales floor.
• As cashier, responsible for the money inside your assigned till. During closing shifts assisted MOD in overall daily count.
• Assisted stock team when help was needed. Responsible in back stocking product in the correct shelves as well as displaying the correct amount needed on sales floor.
July 2011 to 2013
• In charge of all cashiers on duty and marking down discounts for transactions.
• Responsible for counting store deposit and making sure the proper amount is present and ready to send to corporate.
• Ensures that each cashier has the correct amount of money in each of their registers and has the correct amount of money at the end of shift for deposit.
• Responsible for counting the safe and assuring that proper amount is present in the safe.
• Confidently handles transactions with customers.
• Responsible for ensuring merchandise is presentable and stocked appropriately.
• Ensures the appropriate amount of money is present in the cash register.
June 2010 to August 2010
• One of the adults responsible for multiple children from ages 5-12.
• Responsible for escorting children on trips, to activities, and the restrooms.
• Assisted with keeping children engaged with various activities and games that incorporated the arts.
2012 to 2014
2009 to 2012
September 2010 to June 2011