Assistant Teacher – Richmond County Board of Education
To obtain a challenging position in a high quality transportation engineering or planning environment where my resourceful experience and academic skills will add value to organizational operations.
October 2016 to Present
• Providing direct care activities for individuals served, implements their Individual Support Plan, and teaching them personal and social living skills, simple work skills.
• Ensuring their safety and protection.
• Maintaining records of individuals’ progress in an electronic medical records data base.
• Participating in case reviews.
• Assisting with meal preparation, ensuring client group activity.
• Providing individuals with daily transportation as needed.
September 2009 to Present
Share relevant information about the performance and behavior of individual
Students to support IEP goals, transition, and program design.
● Gather relevant information through working with students to provide feedback into the planning process.
● Implement the techniques and strategies as discussed.
● Document, monitor, and reports to teacher/team on implementation of the program.
● Provide instruction and manage severely profound special education classrooms.
● Promote student learning from IEP’s.
● Instructed students in basic Microsoft Excel software tasks including: modifying the worksheet, using formulas & functions, formatting worksheets & setting print options, and working with large worksheets.
April 2015 to July 2017
● Processing prescriptions including translation of SIG codes, product selection, counting and measuring drugs, capping, and uncapping vials and bottles labeling of prescriptions
● Resolving Third Party rejections and completing any manual claim forms.
● Performing all register transactions including cash, check and charge transactions
● Performing all prescription pick-up procedures, in adherence of CVS policy and procedures; Completing Prescription Pick-Up Log, validating customer address, Making the Offer to Counsel and direct customer to Pharmacist or Intern
● Communicating with all healthcare professionals when permissible and according to state law
● Retrieving and file prescriptions appropriately according to State and Federal Law
● Maintaining prescription prioritization throughout prescription pro
● Maintaining a clean, organized and professional pharmacy department, according to CVS standards
● Accessing, inputting and retrieving information to/from the computer
June 2008 to August 2009
Managed the Human Resources Department in regards to advertising, hiring, performance reviews, and health benefits.
● Provided oversight to Public Works Department.
● Coordinated and managed the Senior Staff Meeting with notes and assignments as needed.
● Represented the Manager and Council where needed at Borough Meetings or intergovernmental meetings.
● Provided experience in transportation planning, zoning, grants, economic development, and intergovernmental cooperation.
May 2006 to August 2009
Provided prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
• Responded to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
May 2007 to June 2008
Conducted business reviews, develops space plans, and makes recommendations to store
• Submitted up-to-date reports on credit worthiness of store accounts to clerical staff.
• Loading and unloading trucks by hand or forklift with confidential materials.
• Maintained a clean and orderly warehouse with soda and juice products
May 2006 to May 2007
Encompassed extensive interaction with customers, both over the phone and in person within a professional orderly manner
• Received and unpacked shipments and checking contents against purchase orders and invoices
• Operated light weight trucks for delivering merchandise to various corporations
• Maintained a clean and orderly warehouse with paper and cardboard supplies
October 2005 to April 2006
Compiled, reviewed, analyzed and reported on Census data through the American Community Survey.
● Developed and maintaining detailed socio-economic databases on neighborhoods.
● Researched and reporting on economic and employment impacts of major transportation infrastructure projects.
May 2002 to October 2005
Produced a wide range of projects including data collection and demographic forecasting analysis through Geographic Information Systems.
● Implemented Title VI Federal requirement, Legislation, Environmental Justice mandates and the Regional Transportation Plan for both short and long-range multi-modal planning.
Certificate in Nursing Assistant
July 2016 to August 2016
Certificate of Transportation & Infrastructure Planning
Master’s of Urban Planning & Public Policy
Bachelor’s of Arts in Geography & Urban Studies
Pharmacy Technician License in Georgia
June 2017 to August 2019
SKILLS: DOS, Microsoft Office 2010, AutoCAD, SPSS, SAS, Abode Photo Shop, MapInfo, and Quarto Pro, Title VI regulations, Environmental Justice, Public Involvement Place-making, Context Sensitive Design, Community Profiling.