September 2017 to Present
At Perfect Optical, I work as receptionist and as a Doctor’s Technician. My duties as receptionist are answering phones, pulling insurance, and helping all patients that walk in. As a technician, I do preliminary testing which includes: checking acquities, taking photos of the eyes, checking blood pressure, administering eye drops, checking pressure in the eyes, and scribing for the doctor. Also, I help patients with picking out frames and choosing lens options. Another task that I perform is the repair of glasses.
July 2017 to September 2017
At Staples, I mainly ran the cash register, but I also oversaw many other tasks. I greeted each customer as they entered the store, answered a multiphone line, directed customers to where items were located, and restocked shelves.
Meagan Rae Heath
• I am a Tanner High School graduate as of May 26, 2017. During high school, I attended the Limestone County Career Technical Center, and there I participated in the Health Science program. In this program, I learned medical terminology, how to obtain vitals, how to properly speak to a patient, and much more. I aspire to be a Dental Hygienist. I am friendly, dependable, hardworking, and a fast learner.
• Some clinical experience
• Good time management
• Works well with others
• Positive attitude
• While attending the Limestone County Career Technical Center, I participated in a clinical setting at the Limestone County Health Facility and the Athens-Limestone Hospital.
• I have some work experience at Steak-Out in Athens. I worked there when I was needed on busy holidays.
• Tanner High School – Tanner, AL
o High School Diploma
o 3.7 GPA
o 25 ACT
• Limestone County Career Technical Center – Athens, AL
o Member of HOSA
Licenses & Certifications
• Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
• PCT/A – Patient Care Technician/Assistant