R&D Lead Technologist
Looking for a position, not necessarily as a technician, but able to learn and grow into a new career. Years of R&D and high tech ,laboratory, chemical , experience, supports my diversity and able to do multiple tasks.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
October 2017 to December 2017
formulations for gypsum and cement . concrete products. physical testing,
October 1999 to February 2017
• Laboratory , Photo Resist formulation work, laboratory synthesis, new product development. Clean room techniques to evaluate 248nm, 193nm, EUV photo resist development. Evaluate coatings and Exposure tools
• skilled in Fab equipment and metrology, SEM.
• Customer sample prep / filtration. Copper plating, metal deposition and chemical clean experience also.
1993 to September 1999
• Supported experiments and process development in all areas of semiconductor process development and R&D
• Designed experiments (DOE), ran tests, collected data,
• Provided analysis which led to optimized CMP processes and post cleans
on two polishing platforms, and two cleaning tools.
• Assisted in troubleshooting equipment and process related
Problems in CMP and metal deposition process area which helped
Quality, minimized scrap, and increase cycle time.
• Maintained logs and spreadsheets on process parameters for different mask designs for removal rates, polish times, and
uniformity for SPC
• Experienced in all backend processing, CVD, PVD, and plasma
etch, which led to increased throughput and troubleshooting
misprocessed and defective lots.
• Corresponded frequently with equipment engineers, chemical
distribution personnel, facilities staff, and outside vendors to accomplish required tasks with minimal supervision and increased
• Evaluated CMP consumables, slurries and pads, ran DOE, and wrote reports
• Analyzed and evaluated process results utilizing a SEM and various measurement equipment.
• Adjusted/changed process system parameters that improved yield
and device reliability.
1980 to 1993
• Provided swing-shift engineer support in plasma etches,
sputter deposition, chemical plating, and dry film
Several patents obtained in the 30 years of R&D
B.S in Biochemistry
COMPUTER SKILLS: Microsoft Office, SAP,