Facility Manager/Auditor – LAZ Parking
Los Angeles, CA
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
January 2015 to Present
• Lead, direct and develop team of employees to accomplish annual and periodic goals/initiatives.
• Responsible for payroll processing; collaborating with local payroll department to ensure pay data is completed.
• Accept monthly and debit payments and process credit cards.
• Oversee the transition of newly assigned locations ensuring adherence to budget and revenue enhancements.
• Managing, planning, scheduling training and directing activities of assistant managers and team leaders.
June 2014 to Present
• Provide stagehand labor to a variety of corporate and entertainment clients holding events in sporting venues, hotels, studios and convention centers throughout Los Angeles.
• Set up scenery, lights, sound, props and special effects for major entertainment productions and venues.
• Communicate with high profile industry/entertainment clients to make sure their needs are fulfilled.
• Work closely with directors, lighting designers, set designers, costume designers, and sound designers to ensure their visions are realized.
December 2013 to January 2015
• Assist staff with planning and preparation of department/function specific processes and events.
• Provide phone coverage by screening incoming calls and determining level of importance and urgency.
• Performed filing, copying and scanning duties.
• Work on routine and impromptu assignments, while following established policies and procedures on routine work and required instruction only on new assignments.
• Coordinate maintenance, troubleshooting and ordering of equipment with support groups as needed.
CBS WCTV-TV Channel 6
Production Internship (Tallahassee, FL)
• Wrote news stories, selected footage to include in broadcast and reviewed sound bytes to ensure smooth composition and flow of the news.
• Sent reporters throughout the community to gather hard news stories.
• Oversaw both editorial content of the news and how the news is produced and presented to the public.
• Edited scripts using the ENPS software, as well as CNN’s news database.
• Assist with design and development of websites, using HTML coding and programming software.
Bachelors of Science in Broadcast Journalism
SKILLS: Analytical research, producing, writing, editing, ability to create PowerPoint presentations, skilled public speaker, Microsoft Word, Excel, strong interpersonal skills, Macintosh and PC proficient, highly organized and detail oriented, Pro Tools 12, Logic Pro X, FL Studio 11, Ableton Live 9, Final Cut Pro X, client management.