Field Application Engineer – Electrical engineering – Bloom Energy
Civil Engineer with six years of experience in; land development design, construction management, managing complex engineering projects, project estimating, civil engineering, environmental permitting, communication with venders and clients. Experience with natural gas well sites, pipelines and facilities (compressor stations, meter stations, launcher/receiver design and layout) permitting in; Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, and Maryland. Looking for a management position to lead a team towards success by using management skills learned through the years and positive mental attitude.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
November 2016 to Present
• Reviewing and editing Preliminary Site Report that is a customer facing document
• Hosting meetings with sales to get customer approval to get a site walk schedule
• Coordinating Utility Locate prior to site visit and also capturing dimensions during site walks.
• Creating Application Site Report that shows proposed system location, gas connection, water connection, interconnection location.
• Creating an Electrical interconnection document that shows method of interconnection (line side vs load side), Electrical panel information.
• Creating electrical 1 line.
• Sketching Electrical room and finding locations for new disconnect using NFPA/NEC
• Handing over sites to Design teams with Client approval of proposed installation request.
November 2014 to October 2016
Laid off in company acquisition)
• Manage the Engineering of $45M+ of Capital for the Capital Maintenance and Modernization Program, pipeline diameter range from 12″ – 36″
• Provide the initial scope of work and estimate for the Project Steering Teams
• Effective communication with key stakeholders through the entire stage process
• Investigate alternatives and share scope options with Project Delivery Leadership
• Ability to take on enormous amount of information and summarize findings to stakeholders
• Responsible for 3rd party engineering financial report review to meet program budget
• Manage and collaborate 3rd party and internal personnel to meet project milestones
• Versed in the FERC filing process and work to ensure regulatory compliance
• Communicate effectively, leading meetings and building relationships with team members to ensure project progress
• Coordinating material procurement, distribution, and identifying associated scheduling risk
• Compile and provide weekly status reports to project delivery management.
January 2014 to November 2014
• Meeting with clients
• Review/Create Hydrostatic Test Plans
• Creating Process Flow Diagram
• E&S design and Review
• On-Site Investigation
• Stress Calculations
• Redline plans for proper QA/QC purposes
• Project Coordination with all teams (drafting, mapping, permitting, engineering)
January 2013 to December 2013
• Erosion and Sediment control design for all types for projects including but not limited to; Subdivisions, Gas stations, Universities, Well pads. (NPDES, HOP’s, ESCGP-2)
• Stormwater Management design (layout and calculations)
• Reviewing drawings for QA/QC before sending them to clients.
• Creating Master Plans for client (per bases only).
• Attending networking events to communicate to others the company’s services.
• Practicing document controls with proper naming conventions.
June 2012 to December 2012
Laid off in company merger)
• Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
• Project estimating for million dollar projects
• Liaison between the project manager and the all technical disciplines involved in a project.
• Review and Interpretation of drawing before issued to client; P&ID, PFD, isometric piping arrangement, bill of material.
• Creating Master Bill of Material list for a 2.7 million dollar project.
• Generating weekly status reports for multiple projects example; budget, schedule, resource needs, etc.
• Organization skills, time management
• Ability to influence others with real time decisions.
• Awareness of standards, codes and specifications
• Business development with clients for future work and repeat business
January 2012 to May 2012
Laid off, Office shut down)
• Responsible for erosion and sedimentation control plan engineering design and environmental permitting calculations for Marcellus shale natural gas wells and pipelines.
September 2011 to January 2012
Pitched and sold power plant packages over $12 million.
ASCE in Project Management and Estimating
2009 to Present
B.S. in Civil Engineering