To begin a new prosperous and successful career in the civilian sector utilizing my years of experience,
knowledge, management skills, dedication and loyalty attributes and my ability to fill multiple positions
from administrative to technician duties to use.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
2013 to 2014
Liaison between the Marine Corps Aviation element and the Navy Flight Deck department to ensure
proper positioning of all aircraft for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance as well as missions and flight operations.
2009 to 2012
Prospect, screen and sale qualified young men and women to become U. S. Marines through various
forums from classroom talks and presentations, career fairs and college fairs.
2001 to 2009
72034, United States
* plan daily, weekly and monthly maintenance operations and coordinate with outside entities.
2000 to 2001
To successfully and safely deliver merchandise and loads from anywhere in the continental U. S. to the customer anywhere in the continental U. S.
2009 to 2009
2008 to 2008
2007 to 2007
2003 to 2003
* Performed preventive maintenance inspections and repairs along with scheduled and unscheduled
maintenance and troubleshooting procedures on various electronic components such as night vision
devices, survival radios and inter-cockpit communication systems on a variety of aircraft and supporting
* Worked in shipping and receiving departments and operated various warehouse and distribution centre
powered and manual equipment.
* Drove for U. S. Xpress as an OTR truck driver.
* Successfully supervised and managed numerous work centres both in the U. S.
* Operated independently and successfully completed assignment as a Canvassing Recruiter where the
skills of sales, marketing, public relations and human resources played a pivotal role in mission
accomplishment for the U. S. Marine Corps.