AREA MANAGER – Community Financial Service
To be an astute learner and the best performer in your organization. So that I can build an innovative career in your esteemed organization by using my skills and other significant talents. To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides me job Satisfaction and self-development and help me achieve personal as well as organization goals. To obtain a management position utilizing my extensive experience in providing exceptional customer service and exceeding sales goals while maintaining operational excellence.
November 2017 to Present
Communicate with customers regarding availability of merchandise, shipping information, method of payment, transportation charges and other component costs of current or previous orders. · Research charges and adjustments on previous orders.Handle escalated calls from customer. · Handle all in-call assistance needed from associates in the center. Good verbal communication skills,Positive attitude and approaching issues with an optimistic “can do” attitude, active listening to fully understanding and acknowledging the issue before addressing.
January 1991 to June 2016
Scheduling, Supervising, Training and Developing Staff,
• Maintaining Customer Service standards, greeting customers and facilitating a welcoming and customer focused environment.
• Responding to customer inquiries and concerns and creating positive solutions.
• Daily monitoring of CTR processing.
• Ordering Cash from Main Bank.
• Balancing the Currency Vault and the Coin Vault,
• Daily Transmittal of Cash Advances,
• Counterfeit Note Report,
• Monitoring accuracy of Monetary Instrument Log (MIL),
• Maintaining supplies
• Supporting the Staff by approving/overseeing transactions as needed, assisting with balancing issues and verifications of cash outages;
• Performing monthly surprise cash audits,
• Monitoring and providing guidance, written disciplinary actions when necessary,
• Continuously working to improve the operations of community finance,
• Being a positive role model for all employees,
• Ensures adherence to policies and procedures concerning the Customer Service Reps functions.
• Supporting management of Community Financial.
• Provide information for customers who have problems or questions.
• Demonstrate how to use a product and maximize the use of its features.
• Take money in the form of cash, credit card, or check.
• Ask for one or two forms of ID to confirm identity.
• Validate checks.
• Issue receipts, refunds, and credits.
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
• Resolve amount discrepancies.
• Keep records of transactions.
• Answer telephones and queries over the phone.
• Set up cash drawers.
• Keep safe locked.
• Develop budgets and ensure department adheres to it.
• Participate in developing policies and procedures.
• Manage staff.
• Handle employee relations.
• Attend and preside over meetings.
• Manage and direct overall operations.
• Clearly communicate goals to department heads.
• Delegate responsibility.
• Generate and present reports on departmental goals.
• Participate in seminars and conferences.
• Ensure inventory is stocked and consistently replenished.
• Prepare or oversee the preparation of financial reports, such as income statements, balance sheets, and analyses of future earnings or expenses.
• Manage the activities of workers in different store locations.
• Establish procedures for custody and control of assets, records, loan collateral, and securities, in order to ensure safekeeping.
• Prepare risk reports for management conferral.
• Monitor and control the flow of cash receipts and disbursements.
• Solicit business and authorize loans, always adhering to Federal and State laws and regulations.
• Develop financial and accounting systems for banking transactions.
January 1988 to January 1991
Process routine account transactions.
• Open accounts, including savings and checking.
• Help customers fill out deposit and withdrawal slips.
• Use adding machine.
• Disburse money to customers.
• Validate the deposit slip and stamp it by machine.
• Check for photo identification.
• Assist customers at the drive-through window.
• Greet people warmly and direct them to appropriate bank personnel.
• Handle loan payments and cash checks.
• Sell traveler’s checks and money orders.
• Collect loan and utility payments.
• Promote bank products.
• Record all transactions.
• Report suspicious activity to police.
• Exchange foreign currency.
• Count cash at beginning and end of shift.
• Balance currency, cash and checks in cash drawer at end of each shift.
Diploma in General Studies/Training Institute