MARKETING & SALES PROFESSIONAL
My career is exemplified by a successful track record of customer acquisition and retention, leveraging digital and traditional marketing. I enjoy building brands and initiating product development.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
2015 to Present
As a Home Mortgage Consultant, I provide answers and guidance regarding mortgage-related products and services for clients, customers, and potential customers. I am responsible for generating mortgage business through inbound and outbound lead generation while working in a professional Centralized Sales Center. I thrive on customer interaction and never miss an opportunity to enhance and deepen the customer’s relationship.
• Near-perfect customer loyalty survey scores.
• 100% application accuracy.
• August 2017 employee of the month.
2014 to Present
Provide marketing services to local companies using inbound marketing strategies to drive customer acquisition and build brand awareness.
• Services include SEO, Email & Website marketing, collateral creation, event marketing, and direct mail.
2015 to 2017
Drive the acquisition of new members and retention of existing members. Conduct online marketing, advertising and communication to increase purchase of team rowing programs.
• Greatly improved traffic on club Web site through quality content marketing and effective SEO.
• Created consistent use of brand on all marketing materials.
• Effective use of email communication and social media for membership renewal and increased lead generation.
2013 to 2013
Moved the needle for the development and management of the company’s product marketing, and supported sales related activities.
• Executed tactical marketing efforts.
• Planned and managed corporate events such as partner events and company functions, on time and at budget.
• Established co-marketing programs with partners and commercial clients.
2011 to 2013
Conducted marketing efforts including corporate communications. Led product branding revisions. Worked closely with sales team to develop pre-sale and post-sale customer outreach.
• Drove sales leads and e-commerce through various brand Web sites, email marketing, and social media channels.
• Designed and implemented flagship product Web site including search engine optimization.
• Planned and managed yearly trade show events and monthly Webinars culminating in successful lead generation.
2010 to 2011
Provided marketing expertise to former business unit.
1999 to 2011
2007 to 2010
Managed multiple product lines and was personally accountable for planning, timelines, and deliverables. Developed and supported annual marketing plans and associated campaigns. Planned and coordinated response mechanisms for advertising efforts and monitored effectiveness of marketing programs. Supervised marketing team and department workflow. Created and executed social media strategy to drive customer acquisition. Interfaced with leadership to communicate vision and progress. Devised consistent messaging and content for product Web sites.
• Formed new business unit; increased gross revenues from $200,000 to $1,500,000.
• Managed material printing, loyalty initiatives, channel management, social media, and digital marketing campaigns to support product sales.
• Created and launched product offerings such as an eLearning site, audio-based online databases, national workshops, monthly Webinars, and yearly awards programs.
• Communicated business unit progress to staff through regularly written articles and presentations.
2004 to 2007
Created new product lines and formed lasting partnerships to increase product revenues. Increased staff from four to thirteen. Used email marketing as an important tool to reach current and new customers.
• Generated $350,000+ in new revenues by adding new Webinar products and creating industry partnerships.
• Led cross-functional team to create new product Web sites including e-commerce and social media channels.
• Garnered customer feedback to develop and expand product and service portfolio
1999 to 2004
Surpassed client marketing needs for custom media division. Maintained effective client relationships while selling company services. Managed two account executives; formulated sales and marketing programs. Established ancillary sales budgets and revenue objectives for nineteen publications. Developed and implemented marketing programs.
• Established company as a recognized list broker saving over $200,000 on list acquisition costs.
• Registered highest yearly ancillary product sales.
1996 to 1998
Structured marketing operation for company’s paid subscription newsletter. Conducted strategic product management including market research, customer research, pricing analysis, and sales forecasting.
• Implemented a package of IT support products that significantly increased revenue per customer.
• Increased national customer base of newsletter by 50%.
• Developed and introduced CD-ROM and online bulletin board products.
1990 to 1996
Established subscription marketing operation for Phoenix magazine. Defined customer marketing strategies. Planned and implemented all promotional efforts including direct mail, telemarketing, television and radio.
• Turned around PHOENIX Magazine to become best-selling magazine in Metropolitan Phoenix.
• Increased subscriber base by 500%.
• Increased profitability by taking initiative to create marketing promotions in-house.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Administration