Integrated Advertising Operations Coordinator – NEW YORK MAGAZINE
2015 to Present
* Manage, update, and schedule the online advertising sales calendar to organize and coordinate online ads, e-mail blasts, and newsletters across six media sites.
* Develop digital tools, processes, and workflows to organize a high volume of digital advertising assets and information, improving both efficiency and timely delivery of media for deadline-driven projects.
* Improved the customer experience by learning the code to modernize customer-facing email templates that had not been updated for over five years.
2013 to 2015
* Leveraged fluency in Italian to manage 20+ American client accounts as a liaison and interpreter between clients and Italian corporate headquarters.
* Navigated cultural and language challenges to resolve issues, provide an exceptional client experience, and communicate clearly and effectively in a customer-facing role.
2013 to 2013
* Executed public relations campaigns, strategies, and events for Italian clients and audiences, including writing and translating press releases in Italian and English.
* Created social media content and coordinated press events for American and Italian media.
2011 to 2013
* Translated essays and historical documents from Italian to English to further research and education efforts of the center.
* Transcribed interviews conducted in Italian and English, ensuring accuracy and fidelity to original content.
2011 to 2012
* Provided enriching care for three boys aged 6-10 years old, including English language tutoring, to ensure each child received the support and engagement appropriate to his age and interests.
* Built and sustained positive rapport with children and their parents to become a positive influence and role model, effectively manage behavior, and support academic and development needs.
2011 to 2011
Managed literary blog and contact database, and researched information for book releases.
Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy
International Baccalaureate Diploma
STRENGTHS & SKILLS:
Teaching & Tutoring • Account/Case Management • Professional Communication • Building Relationships
Client Advocacy • Research, Documentation & Reporting • Language Translation & Interpretation