December 2017 to May 2018
Assisted the IT team where I help maintain the database and work with the supervisor on troubleshooting and the electronic handling of sensitive files from the patients of the facility.
May 2017 to August 2017
• Obtained leadership skills from managing the store singlehandedly while efficiently getting the product to the customer in a timely manner.
• Assisted with the tech department of the company making sure the finish line system was always working to avoid delays in shipment/payments.
June 2010 to June 2015
• Handled classified health care records of the senior citizen patients.
• Communicated and assisted the director with organization of the program and assisted the patients with daily care.
September 2013 to May 2014
• Handled highly classified information dealing with past crimes. Would verify the system was up to date without any possible errors interfering with the policemen.
• Responsible with progress on projects and was able to get hands on experience with police equipment and the security system that the station implements.
Bachelor in Security and Risk Analysis
• SRA 221: Fundamentals of Information Security Project – Presented a comprehensive security plan for hospitals to implement to prevent potential risks from harming classified health records.
• SRA 231: Decision Theory – Colluded in a group of 6 to solve a crime where we gathered new information week by week and presented our findings once an answer was found.
• SRA 311: Risk Analysis Project – Collaborated in a group of three to assess the current risks of thousands of people entering and leaving Penn Station every day. Presented evidence and a solution to this issue.
• IST 454: Cyber Forensics – Learned the different aspects of computer and cyber crime and in ways to uncover, protect, and document digital evidence.
• ArcellorMittal Design Project – Worked with a group of four to develop a solution for sustainable recycling process for waste products for the steelmaking company ArcellorMittal.