July. I help out my fellow officers – RESERVE
Willing to relocate to: Hagerstown, MD – Winchester, VA – Frederick, MD
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
February 2018 to Present
• I’m in the academy at the moment. I will be finished in July. I help out my fellow officers.
September 2017 to January 2018
• At the casino I did security so we checked IDs, walked around the track to provide our present, watched for intoxicated people, transferred money to different departments, and provided great customer service
May 2017 to September 2017
• Provided great customer service, ran the cash register, made food for customers, make sure the area was clean, and made sure tasks for done by end of shift
October 2015 to December 2016
• Provided customer service, took care of returns and helped people with questions and concerns, placed items back in the right departments, ran cash register, transferred money for customer, cashed checks for customers
October 2012 to October 2015
• Provided customer service, ran cash register, made sure everyone was in proper uniform, made sure the tasks were done by end of shift such as: trash, windows, gas pumps, food prep, bathroom, dishes, and cooler, made sure customers concerns and questions were answered, made sure the area was clean and sanitized, and counted down the register at the end of shifts
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
• I have about four years of management skills. First one was shift supervisor under Sheetz for three years, and department manager under Walmart for a year.
• I have worked in sales every since 2012. I provide great customer service and always helping people with concerns or questions.
• I’m very outgoing and love talking to people. I talked to just about everyone. I’m nice and love helping people in need whether it is small or big. I have a huge heart and caring. I like working with others and also don’t mind working by myself. It is always nice hearing new ideas or thoughts on something, and learning new things.
• I think there is a difference between management and leadership. Leadership is being a role model to others, but knowing your not in charge. I look at myself as a leader, because I constantly come up with ideas and better ways of doing things. I feel like people look up to me when we have group projects or just working together on anything.