September 2015 to May 2017
• Regularly operated laboratory instruments like the ICP-AES (Inductively Coupled Plasma-Atomic Emission
Spectroscopy), IC (Ion Chromatography), TOC (Total Organic Carbon) Analyzer, Mastersizer laser particle size analyzer, and DR-2800 Spectrophotometer.
• Competent in physico-chemical analysis of water samples and assisted in lab certification for wastewater.
• Trained professionals and students on physico-chemical analysis of water.
• Regularly interacted with clients on sample handling, preservation, and sample drop-off.
• Lab certification of wastewater for physico-chemical analysis.
• Smooth functioning, timely analysis, and results delivered on time.
September 2015 to May 2017
• Prepared and submitted multiple grant proposals for research on Icelandic melt water.
• Organized inventory and co oridnated Icelandic glacial melt water sampling on 11 different glaciers over 3 sampling
• Calibrated, tested field equipments and performed titration on the field.
• Analyzed samples and geochemical data using Sigma plot, GIS, and interpreted results.
• Lifetime Achievement Grant, Research and Creative Activities (RCAP) Grant, Study Abroad World Topper Grant,
Graduate Research Grant for research in Iceland.
• Research featured in Environmental Monitor, Application and technology news for environmental professionals.
• Speaker at Fresh water resource breakout session organized by the Arctic Circle 2016. Reykjavík, Iceland.
January 2015 to July 2015
• Instructed Introductory Soil Science and Land Management course and conducted Soil Science lab.
• Routinely conducted Pollution and Environmental Chemistry lab.
• Assisted Introductory Environmental Engineering course.
• Trained undergraduate and graduate students for water and soil analysis.
• Managed and ordered instruments and chemicals for the Environmental Chemistry lab.
• Successful completion of 2 classes and 3 different labs for Environmental Science undergraduate students.
• Maintenance and smooth operations of the labs.
April 2013 to July 2014
Project title: High Rate anaerobic digester for Biogas Production from Wastewater
• Regularly maintained the functioning and operation of the waste water treatment plants.
• Sampled and analyzed effluent and influent of the waste water treatment plants.
• Provided laboratory training for professionals in waste water setting.
• Production of methane gas from the treatment of wastewater.
• Reduction of TSS (upto 90 %), BOD and COD (40-50 %) of the waste water.
• Waste water laboratory setup for physico chemical analysis.
• Successful completed monitoring of the waste water treatment plants.
September 2012 to September 2013
• Worked with laboratory instruments like Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AAS), GC (Gas chromatography), Hydride
generation (HG), and DelAqua Bacteriological Kit.
• Conducted soil and water analyses and proficient in laboratory equipment maintenance.
• Trained students on soil and water physico-chemical analysis.
• Timely completion of the soil and water analysis.
MS in Geoscience
MS in Environment and Natural Resources
BS in Environmental Science
: Data analysis and interpretation, Presentation, Grant writing, Proposal writing, GIS, SPSS, and