Laboratory Technician – Wordie Dental Associates, PLLC
Accomplished and energetic Biologist with a solid history of achievement in standard
laboratory testing techniques and clinical assays. A motivated leader with strong
organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include Aseptic technique,
quantitative and qualitative analysis; preparation of media, buffers, reagents, and solutions.
Seasoned Biologist with several years of experience in fast-paced laboratory setting. Excellent
interpersonal communication skills, and proven track record of achieving exceptional results
in all laboratory testing procedures. Passionate, attention to detail, strong sense of
responsibility with a drive for excellence. Work well under pressure and within time
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
June 2015 to Present
• Read prescriptions or specifications and examine models or impressions to determine the design of dental products to be constructed.
• Use polymeric compound to take an impression of patient’s mouth prior to fabricating dentures,
bridges and crowns.
• Schedule appointments and maintained meticulous records of patient’s charts.
• Prepare metal surfaces for bonding with porcelain to create artificial teeth.
• Test appliances for conformance to specifications and accuracy of occlusion.
• Place tooth models on apparatus that mimics bite and movement of patient’s to evaluate the functionality of model.”Chair side” assist dentist in performing
procedures on patients.
• Use autoclave to sterilize instruments. Clean and maintain a well-organized working
July 2005 to March 2015
• Conduct research or assist in the conduct of research including the collection of information and bodily fluid samples such blood and urine.
• Analyze experimental data and interpret test results to write reports and summaries of findings.
• Conduct standardized biological, microbiological or biochemical tests and laboratory
analysis to evaluate the quantity or quality of physical or chemical properties of biological samples.
• Provide technical support and services for research scientists, Principal investigators and fellow technologists.
• Monitor laboratory tests to ensure compliance to set standards, collect and record test
• Troubleshoot, set up, adjust, calibrate, clean and maintain laboratory equipment
• Isolate, identify, and prepare microscopy slides for analysis or examination.
• Develop and maintain liaisons and effective communications and working relations within various departments to ensure successful research findings.
• Perform immunoradiometric assay design for the quantitative measurement of various
hormones applying immune-assay methodology, using a gamma counter, a radioactive
tracer and polystyrene tubes coated with monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies.
Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences
• Qualitative and Quantitative analysis. Titration and Pipetting.
• Critical Thinking. Aseptic technique.
• Equipment calibration and sterilization. H.I.P.P.A compliance.
• Preparation of media, reagents, buffers and solutions. O.S.H.A. compliance.
• Perform calculations and prepare charts and graphs. Monitoring.
• Collect, record, and verify the accuracy of test results. Able to adjust to new