Lead of three service representatives, trained all new employees – Forest Lawn Memorial-Park
Seeking to leverage my 4+ years of client facing experience, customer service skills, and expertise in the sales industry into a full time position at a challenging career opportunity. Highly dedicated and motivated with an unparalleled work ethic, proven leadership and organizational skills. My experiences will help establish a greater atmosphere and superlative service.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
February 2015 to Present
February 1st, 2015-Present
• Consult with families and/or friends of the deceased to arrange funeral details such as obituary notice wording, casket selection, and plans for services. Plan, schedule and coordinate funerals, burials, and cremations, arranging such details at the time and place of services.
• Obtain information needed to complete legal documents such as death certificates and burial permits.
• Efficiency: Lead of three service representatives, trained all new employees.
November 2010 to December 2013
November 6th, 2010-December 31st, 2013
• Allocated time management efficiently working 25-40 hours while enrolled as a full time student.
• Key holder and acted as manager when management was not present. Held the highest sales month to month while providing outstanding hospitality to customers to gain appreciation, satisfaction and return service.
Computer: Expert in MS Office, Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks, and PowerPoint.
Administration and Management – Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
Persuasive communicator; use consultative selling skills to identify opportunities, overcome objections, build relationships and turn cold canvassing into sales.
Tenacious negotiator and closer; adept in conveying the benefits of products/services and generating customer interest. Quickly learn, master and sell new product offerings.