Maintenance Logistic Coordinator – CRMC
East Lansing, MI
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
2016 to Present
Responsible for diagnosing & dispatching maintenance concerns
● Determine if tenant charges are valid when disputed
● Responsible for accounts payable
● Dispatching sub-contractors to address tenant concerns
2012 to 2016
Responsible for 15 team members
● Maintain an accurate inventory
● Responsible to ensure that dry grocery, dairy and frozen is maintained to corporate standards
● Drive sales by merchandising and product flow
2009 to 2012
Guest service champion
● Implemented planograms
● Performing guest service in electronics
● Team member training
2008 to 2009
Resolving client issues
● Matching policies to client needs
2007 to 2008
● Accounts Payable
● Entries into the general ledger
2005 to 2008
Turned the business around to operate on a profitable bases.
● Created a successful customer loyalty program.
● Rebranded the store to appeal to existing walk in traffic of a high volume Trader Joe’s that was next door.
● Re-merchandised the store to harmonize with the the new brand by bringing in brand name merchandise and diverse merchandise.
● Turning the front portion of the store into Papyrus studio store.
2000 to 2005
Developed a retail and marketing website for a new profit center.
● Oversaw entire operation including a warehouses, 2 stores, and accounting.
● Turned around an inefficient marketing strategy towards more cost effective and targeted mediums like email and cable television.
● Worked with consultant to implement strategies to make the business more efficient economic and on a operational bases.
● Managed all information technology issues and needs.
B.S. in Business Administration
2004 to 2007
A.A. in Transfer Studies
2002 to 2004