Seeking an opportunity with a growing organization. Very driven with strong relationship building skills. Recognized for exceptional leadership, customer satisfaction, teamwork with the ability to achieve and exceed goals. Can effectively manage multiple tasks with strong attention to detail and accuracy while maintaining focus in a fast paced environment. Extremely committed professional with the ability to drive results.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
January 2017 to Present
• Accompanied physician during patient consultations
• Assist in recording patient history and physical exam findings into the electronic medical record
• Organized and transcribed results for patients’ laboratory tests, medications and imaging studies
• Documented procedures completed and recorded diagnostic test results
• Documented all diagnoses, treatment plans, prescriptions, and discharge and follow-up information
• Maintained prompt and organized responses in a high-stress work environment
August 2016 to January 2017
• Helps provide for daily needs, including daily exercise routine, personal care, and assisting with transportation to and from physician offices and routine errands
• Vital signs, input/output and other delegated measurements
March 2015 to October 2015
• Monitored Arizona State University’s tutor center, ensured timecards were entered efficiently and accurately and provided support to the athletic and academic coaches in a fast paced manner.
May 2014 to August 2015
• Actively participated in and drove marketing and community outreach, managed sales by ensuring transactions were accurate and managed audio/visual equipment, programming and maintained sports scheduling.
• Exposed to a variety of patients to include Long-Term Care, Hospice, Alzheimer’s’, Dementia and Rehab units.
• Provided comfort, performed perineal care, assisted patients with showering and making their beds and properly moved patients as needed.
• Assisted with eating, look for abnormalities or changes in skin, behavior, breathing and took blood pressures and vital signs.
• Utilized strong attention to detail, organizational abilities and built patient rapport through excellent communication skills.
Bachelor’s in Biological Sciences, Pre-Med
August 2012 to December 2016
Certified Nursing Assistant Program