Authorized to work in the US for any employer
2015 to 2017
Primarily responsible for verifying application data is complete and meets established standards, including required support materials in titles and insurance, to ensure timely and efficient closing of mortgage loans. Additionally verified borrower assets, liabilities, length of employment, etc.
2011 to 2015
• Prepared monthly pre-close files for foreclosure sale, including review of deeds, title, and payoffs.
• Arranged post-sale files for recording deeds in proper jurisdictions. Reviewed and analyzed title reports to ensure no breaks in the Chain of Title or title issues that would prevent property sale.
• Managed daily foreclosure calendar and monitored completion of all foreclosure tasks.
• Archived information into file database and case management software.
2008 to 2011
• Managed portfolio of more than 500+ sub-prime foreclosure accounts for multiple investors.
• Assist the litigation department in the daily operations of the pre-suit process as needed, including foreclosure files from inception through completion.
• Monitored progress of foreclosure through liaison with attorneys, including analysis of sales results, closed accounts and unacknowledged new referrals. Prepared mortgages assignments, affidavits and other various documents for proceedings.
2007 to 2008
• Reviewed and processed loans requested by investors for audit purposes, investigation and fraud; including investor repurchase responses, VA Responses, and HUD loan audits.
• Performed pre-funding Quality Control reviews and compliance audits of post-closing.
• Responsible for other duties as assigned.
2002 to 2007
2000 to 2002
• Managed file flow and acted as an advocate from Doc Draw through Loan Funding.
• Reviewed HUD and escrow instructions and obtained flood certification. Scan, e-mail and fax all closed settlement documents and recorded data for electronic recordkeeping. Prepared and submitted the recording package to the Land Records Office. Responsible for other duties as assigned.
Night Auditor / Manager 2000 / 2002
Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Tarrytown, NY
• Held full hotel authority in the absence of the General Manager. I was responsible for the overall operations of the entire hotel during the evening to ensure guest satisfaction and safety. I also balanced all daily reports and directly managed all evening shift team members.
• I was also selected to be charged with management of special guest accounts, including reservations for the U.S. Secret Service in service to President Bill Clinton.
1994 to 2000
Prepared for regulatory audits and credit collections, evaluated accounts and recommended appropriate action throughout the collection cycle.
Bachelor Degree in Criminal Justice
• Administrative Assistance
• Certified Paralegal
• Financial Auditor
• Quality Control Auditor
• Mortgage Funding / Closer
• Fluent in Spanish / English
• Real Estate Compliance
• Foreclosure Procedures
• Inventory Control Procedures
• Proficient in fraud/ skip tracing tools.
• NASP and PACER research tools.
• Plaintiff Personal Injury/ Pre-Litigation
• Windows Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access.
• Trial-Works, Case Management Software, Title-Win, Quality Control Data Tracking Software, Loan-Quest Origination Software; Double-Time Real Estate Closing Software, PACER, and Skip Trace/ Fraud Tools.