United States Veteran seeking to obtain a Networking Administrator and Engineer career with a respected organization where I can develop and utilize my versatile skill set, add demanded value, and thus prove my worth. 50 WPM. CDLA.
February 2016 to Present
• Develop and administer disaster recovery plans. Install wide range of network equipment. Keep network infrastructure up-to-date and secured. Write and maintain network security policies and monitor compliance. Identify and recommend needed and optimal infrastructure improvements.
• Troubleshoot various network issues affect solutions and collaborate with staff and outside vendors to resolve complex problems.
• Analyzed software hardware and network systems for various transmission systems. Configured and installed routers switches and wireless controllers. Evaluated complex computer systems to assess vulnerability and risk.
• Worked with outside vendors and teams to develop voice and data wiring infrastructure. Maintained all network documentation for hardware configuration and licensing.
April 2007 to November 2012
• Worked with patient records in accordance with military standards. Accomplished organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Designed, implemented and supervised instruction involving military tactics, weapons, explosives, night vision devices, radios and emergency medical procedures. Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Implemented and supervised road blocks, force protection, vehicle check points, requested identification and searched for illegal drugs, weapons and contraband. Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
• Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
• Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
September 2017 to November 2019
Service Country: United States
Branch: Army National Guard
Rank: E-4 SPC.
April 2007 to November 2012
Network Performance Tuning LAN Knowledge Technical Understanding and Zeal Strategic Problem Solving
➢ Establish network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
➢ Maintain network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.